Reviews for Part of the Pack
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
This is an excellent Fic! The suspense of not knowing who's gonna pick her and if she'll accept is awesome! Great plot! See you again soon.
CCBTH chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I think she should get all three...
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
WOW they aren't even wanting to let Bella get some sleep. Embry really surprises me but he is a dominant wolf and Jake can just take a beating from him when Embry wants Bella.

I think Bella's cooking is going to be a factor too. Good for Sam for standing up for Bella and protecting her and Leah.

I love Leah's talk with Bella. She really does care about her.
EccentricRage chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Wow, cute story :) Different, but cute and hot. I'm really happy that Leah isn't on the outskirts of the pack for once.

I'm confused though...is the story over? Because it's marked complete, but I don't get the feeling that it is.
LJ Summers chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I am still wondering at HOW this all started, but I really like that Bella has a safe place with Sam and Leah. A room of her own and people who will protect her, not just fight over her.

So Embry, huh? *grin* I've always had a soft spot for him... lol
ehqueue chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was really good and an interesting idea but... like, is Bella the breeding b*tch of the pack now? I'm not really sure I got the story other than that it's deliciously lemon-y. Maybe I'm just dense, I don't know. Nonetheless, thank you for posting.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
very very cool
twi nana chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oooo-like this already, more please...cannot wait for the rest of the details,
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
A tender ending after such a rough encounter. lol But still, I see that it worked for them.

And...I am...intrigued, you naughty minx. ;-) How does this being part of the pack thing, work...? ;-)
christag banner chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Would love to read more of this :D
Fliberty chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I'm not usually a big fan of wolf pack fics but this is an interesting idea.

I'm curious about what is involved in becoming part of the pack and how this came about. I'm also curious about Jake's feelings for Bella in this context and his reaction to sharing Bella.
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
That was EXCELLENT! I can totally see this with a few more chapters. Mostly PWP but the Pack doesn't get enough love unless they're fighting the 'Volturi', and that just gets boring after awhile. Can't wait to see if you add more... I would certainly read it for sure! Toodles!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Very good story. Yes, you need to go on.. I would like to see Bella with Jake.

I love Paul because he is so reckless and chases Bella until he catches her that is part of the intrigue of the sex.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Must be fun being the Pack's bitch. I love how great Paul and Bella are together.
Cullens Darlin chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I surely need to know more...great idea
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 Next »