Reviews for Part of the Pack
JustARead chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Well, this is different :)
honeybun37876 chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
cool
Veronique24 chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
Great story it was a joy to read!
Veronique24 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Great start!
cjainrun chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
Thanks for the pack story!
pichon chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
I'm glad they were able to work things out.
pichon chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
That's what best friends are for...to pick you up when you are feeling down.
I know Bella must have a million things going on in her head. I'm glad she is giving Paul a chance.
pichon chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Ok, in Paul's defense, Sam did rip him off while his teeth were still in Bella's neck.
I know that in RL, Paul would be arrested for assault, domestic violence, stalking, etc. This would not be a good situation for Bella. It's Paul though**pouts lip and cue puppy dog eyes** He doesn't apologize or follow the rules. I know he went about it the wrong way but I'm sure he felt like (in Paul world) he did what he had to do. Bella deserves to be angry but I hope she isn't too hard on him.
pichon chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
I'm kind of torn. Paul did break the rules and unfairly claimed Bella. She never got the chance to give him a thumbs up or thumbs down. However, Paul is part animal. The wolf follows the basic instincts. He does not reason with morals. There is something so hot about how feral and possessive he became when he felt like there was a threat to his mate. In a way, I feel like he won the right to mate with Bella because he was acting on pure animalistic emotions. I feel that even Jacob could not have stopped him. Then there is the other part of me that is a big time Paul-whore. I probably would have given up the goods right there on the kitchen floor...in front of everyone. Feral Paul is hot!
pichon chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
I can see Paul kissing her senseless when no one is looking.
Edward is just creepy! Finally! She has a natural reaction to him...a freakout!
pichon chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Poor Bells. 3 hot guys fighting over her.
A girl can always dream.
pichon chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Who knew Embry could be so hot!
pichon chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
And that is why we all love Jake.
pichon chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Bella is a very lucky girl!
I don't see Paul apologizing.
pichon chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
There is nothing hotter than forest sex with Paul doggie style!
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »