Reviews for The Last Husband Of Irene Adler
leah chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
HE BASTERD! It wasn't so bad but I prefer sherlock/irene
Sirenehadler chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Not bad but pliz FOCUSS ON SHERLOCK/IRENE STORIES!
REImagination chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
more? :(

It's sad, in a frustrating way. But I believe Irene let herself go through this all because she can't have Sherlock... and the nearest hot blooded man was Moran.

Regardless of the detective, I think Moran did have that jealousy going on, but only comparable to a temporary jealousy, like when you see someone you had a fling with going out with someone else, just a bit of a twang. nothing more. Lust, yes, very much yes. But that was all, physical possession and contact, but never a connection. Holmes and Adler have a connection, that's something else...

At the last part, maybe Irene wanted him to care even just a bit. It's innate in women. then somewhere in her head she remembers they're just colleagues under M... nothing more but pawns... He's devoted and dedicated to his duty, but she easily has these feelings..

Irene and Sebastian, they're like a summer fling that had to happen but would never see a future.

What 1987 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Irene and Moran, the couple was so obvious I don't have any idea why I didn't think of it before; I've been looking for criminal partners for her that don't exist when Moran was available... oh well. Plus, it was very sweet that she still likes Holmes better and I think Moran should be indeed unaproachable, aloof. And well written indeed. Very good.