Reviews for InuYasha Blossom
AM78 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Well this chapter sure is high on the cuteness scale, especially when Sakura meets Kirara, which by the way is spelled with R's ever though it's pronounced with L's. It's nice that Mir/San have decided to adopt her, but if this is before they have defeated Naraku, they'll be kind of busy for it. Also interesting to see Sango wants to go after the bandits. Hopefully she'll be careful to avoid making Sakura an orphan for a second time. I hope the rest of the gang comes along.
AM78 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Well it's always nice to see more Mir/San cannon stories around here, rare as they are.

Nice start. It seems like Miroku and Sango have found their own version of Rin, only at age 1 rather than age 8. It's an interesting premise of them finding a stranded child to take care of before they have their own, and it will be interesting to see what effect it has on them

As someone who lost her own village and people, I'm sure Blossom's situation hits Sango very close to home. The ending was cute and funny. Nice job with that.

A few things though. First of all the writing could use some work. I've noticed a lot of short, non detailed sentences like "Sango and Miroku went outside", and "They searched around", and "Sango knelt down". I'd try to connect them into longer more detailed sentences to help the flow.

Also I don't really like the name "Blossom" in the Feudal Japan world of Inuyasha. Doesn't sound Japanese enough to fit in the environment.

Finally, when does this take place? Is it after the manga/final act? Might want to include that information somewhere.