Reviews for Arranged Marriage
takasaki chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
i would like to know what well happend
Lenalee Lee Bad-ass B.O.E chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Please update really soon. This is really good!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
this...is...AWESOME!
BabyYuuki1342 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
I know what yu mean even though forewords are sort of annoying to me. It becomes a habbit. I can't wait for this story to be updated it reminds me of a story on AFF about Taemin and Minho. I forgot its name though. So update soon. :)
Elena Windwalker chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Loving your story already! Please update soon!
Emory Quinn chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Please update. THIS ROCKS MY SOCKS! (WTF?)
1o1 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I like your story! The plot for t is great! It's very original and I don't think I have seen any other Yullen fics like this one. I hope to see another chapter up soon!
amaya-nights rain chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
:D good luck writing this and welcome to ff
it's interesting that the first Custer was just a warning not a bad thing just never seen it before xD
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Hmm, I can't wait to read when Allen n Kanda told by their parents about arranged married, hehehe
N what kind of reaction would they show?

Oh, btw Kanda was the family name of Yuu Kanda/Kanda Yuu? *Sorry for my very bad english, I don't what in english 'nama keluarga'* and Yuu is the real name?

Please update soon...
I always love story about arranged married, hehehe
w
Ciel Farron chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
i like it so far...but i STILL need a story.
Hanashi o suru chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
That explains it then :)

I'm looking forward to see what you have planned for this fanfic :3 Should be fun! Update when you can please :DD
Mika-tan chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
This is awesome I can't wait for the next (official) chapter! You've got me super exited for what's coming next! Also, I love how you described Allen... I couldn't help but smile at it :D
Shizaki Kuro chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
OK i love this! it seems like fun!
Please update soon!
Ciel Farron chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
sounds good...but i kinda need to read the story to actually tell. i like the idea though.
Mika-tan chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Pffffft! I feel like I've been trolled XD

But seriously, update! This sounds like it's going to be beyond epic, with romance and humor and all that good stuff I'll be waiting... so hurry! :D