Reviews for Wild Card
JayIshtar chapter 3 . 4/6
Hi!
I'm French and it's the fisrt English fanfiction that I read, I just have to say that it's long but really interesting!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
Hey, new friends!
So in this Harry gets new female friends this summer, in contrast to Barrel's choice to bring Harry closer to his dormmates and other guys? Okay. So far they seem pretty cool. They certainly know a lot more than Harry about a lot o subjects, they can help him catch up on some cultural stuff. (I don't imagine they'd be at all inclined to let him wallow in ignorance if they're interacting regularly.) It's nice to see them fleshed out more than canon gave us.
Good luck to Harry on tracking down his brother!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
*cheers*
A /much/ clever-er way of going about things than canon. Taking advantage of a drunken Petunia. I agree with Harry- the apparent surveillance is creepy regardless of it's purported practicality. Harry thinking of Gringotts is smart- if he had a trust vault so would his older sibling, despite their parents deaths and his brother's misplacement. And as the only active Potter customer, the Goblins would probably at least admit to Harry that his brother exists, if nothing else.

Daphne, huh? Okay... On to the next chapter before I do more than register the name.
*next button*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Dudley and Harry in a truce? Holy Shit on a Stick.
Could be the start of something useful. Dudley is not a complete tosser once he grows up a bit, away from his parents.
Just look at that! Dudley noticed the family resemblance all on his own! Little shit has potential, misdirected as it often is. *cackles*
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Awww. Where are you? Please continue this.
bloodydarkangel chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
2014 where are you please update
Love Faith Embers chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Good so far.
shadow-binder chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Me likey :)

For some reason when I read 'For now he would spend the day with his three new friends' I thought of the 'all your cool new friends' thing xD

Looking forward to more :)
KyuubiChild717 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Harry is betrothed to those girls isn't he?
roobug21301 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
ok vacation is over get back to work on this story! lol you do have a good story going would love for more.
Roo
DoctorWho41 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Good story keep up the good work and please update soon.
LadyRainDancer chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
OOOOOH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Update sooon! 3(heart)
RandomAsRainbows chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
So now Harry has a friend in every house and they seem to be alot more informative than Ron and Hermione ever were. I can not wait to see how this is going to affect the story - and hey Hong Kong is on the same side of the world as Japan, maybe Harry could go half the trip with Su Li.
shanagi95 chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
i am willing to beta this story. do you still need it? by the way, good job for the story!
randomasrainbows chapter 2 . 7/20/2012