Reviews for Running Back
rtalish chapter 20 . 2/18
If it's slash then I will vote for Dean or Oliver
rtalish chapter 20 . 2/18
Is this going to be a slash? Hehe this is a very good fic
Dean sighed. Seamus calm down. While it is upsetting what they said, I'm sure they didn't mean it. They are hurt and upset that Harry isn't their best friend anymore and are lashing out. For two years it was the three of them and now they are finding it hard to accept the change. It happens all the time with people. Like my sisters. One day Ana decided pink was he favourite colour so no one else could have anything pink, but Jesse already had a pink dress that was her favourite and refused to stop wearing it. So Ana got angry and would tell her the dress made her look ugly, hoping that Jesse would stop wearing it. It's like Ron and Hermione, deep down they just miss Harry and hope that if they put us down enough, Harry will go back to them because we aren't good enough. Its childish and cruel, but we are all still kids."

Need to open speech marks

I love the story so much :D
iPod reader chapter 20 . 1/30
Please don't abandon this story, I really would like to know how the two reunite.
iPod reader chapter 20 . 1/28
Awww I wins you would've reunited the brothers before giving up in this, and good job on it
iPod reader chapter 3 . 1/28
On thornly's DOB it doesn't say how old he is is he two years older than Harry? If Harry Bengal conceived in 1980 and born in '81 the his brother being conceived in 1978 and Rutgers born in '78 or in the beginning of '79
alice22 chapter 20 . 1/8
This is a great story! Can't wait for the next chapter.
LoveFaith Embers chapter 20 . 1/5
Gr8 chapter! I'll also review when I login... but this is amazing!
Xzeria chapter 20 . 1/7
Love the twist about Dean's father and we also get to see Takeru again :)
roobug21301 chapter 20 . 1/7
thanks for the new chapter! keep it up!
Roo
FANactic Writer chapter 20 . 1/7
Poor Mr. Thighsman and congrats for Dean. Also good confrontation of the former Golden Trio.
skidney chapter 20 . 1/7
Awesome chapter!
history chapter 20 . 1/7
I continue to love so much your story! It's one of my fav and i'm always so happy to see it!
So i continue to love how you show that Harry has other friends that Hermione and Ron. I think that you are right on Hermione and Ron here. I find it that Harry wanting them to be know and to grown up show that Harry is really caring...
I hope to continue to see more of the relationship between Harry, dean, seamus, neville, the gryffondor team and the other friends in other houses:)!
Arfa chapter 20 . 1/7
Ohhh and the mystery about Dean's dad is finally revealed! What will happen next?
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 20 . 1/6
Fantastic. I love the interrelationship detail.