Reviews for Running Back
Lost child of Gallifrey chapter 20 . 9/28
I love this story and hope you update it soon
Kidshadow97 chapter 1 . 9/20
Hey love your story so far really wish you would update thanks
hellkiss chapter 20 . 9/6
I thought I read your fiction some time ago, but didn't finish it because didn't like where it seemed to go (as I do when that happens. Liking the beginning but not so much after some or several chapters)

But it was not that.
Must have confounded with another one, or waited to long for another chapter or juste changed the Fandom I read.

Well just to say... F#& g love it.
I thought it will be some cheap idea when Harry decided he wanted to go to Japan (like meeting Sena and being coerced by Hiruma into playing for them or something like that)
But it is not.
And the fact that we get to see takeru is great.
And how Harry's friendship evolved.
But most of all, you add another mystery apart from what will happen with Sirius. DEAN'S FATHER.
It doesn't seem like he disappeared because he wanted to. And considering deans age at that time Voldemort was already "vanquished" so what happen. Who were his enemies?

So will Harry remember that he spoke to a Shacklebolt? What was their relationship? Brother? Cousin? Uncle nephew? Father and son?

Rhaaaaaaaa so many questions. I WANT TO KNOW
But I will wait. Because you story is awesome like that and is worth the wait
FireRainbow999 chapter 1 . 7/25
wpw
Hoppy159 chapter 20 . 6/20
Hi. I am enjoying this story very much. It's different, and makes the story all the more attractive to read. I like it Harry is breaking away a bit from his old friends and making new ones. I like he is learning about himself, and is being true to himself, rather than let himself be molded into the image of what others think he should be. I also like the quest he is on, searching for his brother. The only thing I'm puzzled about is why he doesn't just try and write his brother to make contact with him. A bit of searching to find out details about him, and a letter could get it done. Even hiring a detective to do the search for him; it would be cheaper than a round trip plane ticket to Japan. Anyway, just want you to know it's a great story and I look forward to seeing how it plays out. Thanks!
CassieJo.10 chapter 20 . 6/18
For no another story that I'm going to have to follow now. I hope that they brothers get to meet soon! 3
rtalish chapter 20 . 2/18
If it's slash then I will vote for Dean or Oliver
rtalish chapter 20 . 2/18
Is this going to be a slash? Hehe this is a very good fic
Dean sighed. Seamus calm down. While it is upsetting what they said, I'm sure they didn't mean it. They are hurt and upset that Harry isn't their best friend anymore and are lashing out. For two years it was the three of them and now they are finding it hard to accept the change. It happens all the time with people. Like my sisters. One day Ana decided pink was he favourite colour so no one else could have anything pink, but Jesse already had a pink dress that was her favourite and refused to stop wearing it. So Ana got angry and would tell her the dress made her look ugly, hoping that Jesse would stop wearing it. It's like Ron and Hermione, deep down they just miss Harry and hope that if they put us down enough, Harry will go back to them because we aren't good enough. Its childish and cruel, but we are all still kids."

Need to open speech marks

I love the story so much :D
iPod reader chapter 20 . 1/30
Please don't abandon this story, I really would like to know how the two reunite.
iPod reader chapter 20 . 1/28
Awww I wins you would've reunited the brothers before giving up in this, and good job on it
iPod reader chapter 3 . 1/28
On thornly's DOB it doesn't say how old he is is he two years older than Harry? If Harry Bengal conceived in 1980 and born in '81 the his brother being conceived in 1978 and Rutgers born in '78 or in the beginning of '79
alice22 chapter 20 . 1/8
This is a great story! Can't wait for the next chapter.
LoveFaith Embers chapter 20 . 1/5
Gr8 chapter! I'll also review when I login... but this is amazing!
Xzeria chapter 20 . 1/7
Love the twist about Dean's father and we also get to see Takeru again :)