Reviews for If you desire healing, let yourself fall ill
Bkwrmchar chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Another great chapter... Thank You
Bkwrmchar chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
This is excellent.
Bkwrmchar chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Thank You for another good chapter.
Bkwrmchar chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Great story start. Thank You
yjdyjdfh chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
I thoroughly loved it. So sad it's over, but on the other hand, so glad it's here. I think I might just re-read it all again very soon. :)
thedirtyrobber chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
I literally had to refresh the page to make sure that this update was really happening because I ADORE this fic. It was amazing.
Anon chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
What joy it was to see this update today, reread your story & fall in love with it again.

'Mere mortals weren't supposed to reach the sun.'

Ah but you did with this fic. Thanks again for giving your time & sharing it with us.
Anon chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
Re-reading this whole thing again & the super-novas still get me. Like stake through my heart get me.
No matter how irritated I get at Chapter 10 or Maura's 'ok' (I mean 'ok' seriously after that?) this is still my fic of the year.

Supernovas *sobs*
Guest chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
One of the best R&I fics I've read. Thank you. Your story brought tears to my eyes and made me smile from the bottom of my heart. Please do keep writing.
xheybails chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
Okay, so I just spent the past two hours or so reading this story and I must say, it is PERFECT. seriously, this is, without a doubt, one of my favorite stories I've read. It was perfect and wonderful and it made me laugh and it make me cry and I just loved every second of it. Seriously amazing story.
bnh1629 chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
Not only did I enjoy it, I absolutely loved it! Thank you, thank you, thank you for such an amazingly deep and emotionally beautiful read! This, along with all of your other work, is among my favorites! You're an amazing writer!
AndyB chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
I just want to say that your story was awesome! Great Job on capturing the essence of the characters! Keep up your great work and I hope to see many many more story from you in the future
Jobee24 chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
There you are! I hope everything is still going great for you :)

Loved the update. Seemed like maybe the end? Are we going to see a Fenway wedding or hear more about the friend phillipe, lol?

Thanks for the update, this story has been fantastic, one of my all time favorites.
happykt chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
When are you going to come back to this story? I love it, love it, LOVE IT! Please come back!
shootthephoto chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
Just read this whole thing end to end and I'm blown away. Fantastic piece of work. Although I think I now need to go find another box of tissues.
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »