Reviews for If you desire healing, let yourself fall ill
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This looks great and promising! I just don't know if I'm rooting for Rizzles yet because Casey just seems like such a great guy and match for Jane
Ikurus chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
The angsty start and middle fit well with an angsty couple of days for me, and I got to the sweet ending after I managed to get away from it all for a while. It fit.
Like the story itself for its own sake too.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
magicofgreys chapter 18 . 7/28/2014
Honestly, this has got to be one of my favorite FanFictions ever. The emotions were so raw and true and I really felt connected to them. I love angst and this has probably been one of the angstiest (not sure if that's a word) pieces of writing I have read. And it's PERFECT! Thank you so much for writing it, I was up until nearly 4 am just crying and letting myself fall apart. Please keep writing.

Much love and appreciation,

me.
Radleks chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
Brilliant!
zleznjiyh chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
Rarely do I read something that hits so succinctly what I am feeling at the moment. I laughed, I cried, I stared at words that seem to mirror my feelings. So thank you for that experience.
softernow chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
man, your stories just kill me, you are wonderful. they really crush me and make me feel deeper for these characters, and if possible root for them even more. thank you.
Lktwh13 chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
Wow, I loved this! So glad you put I the epilogue; the way the previous chapter ended, it could have been the end of the whole thing. I am a total canon-Casey hater, but you wrote him really well. I totally appreciated him and the way that he went about the whole situation(s). Thanks for writing this. It was very powerful.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
Jesus Christ this story is good. You are a bloody fantastic writer.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
Thank you. I skimmed, but I've read enough to know that what I felt from reading this is powerful. Thank you.
Erin chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
That was a West Wing reference!
Matiky chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
i was hesitant to read this one, cos from the description i thought it might involve cheating and I am not a fan of that, even in fiction. so i'm actually glad you made it so difficult for maura and jane to be together at the beginning. i absolutely found the angst fitting, even if i was tearing up and chastising the characters from time to time.

the whole tension between maura and jane was well written. definitely liked how your metaphors were always related to such powerful, unstoppable forces or things that were volatile. kind of think it would've been cool to stick to the 'electricity' motif in your description, or sticking to a few motifs and just finding different ways to describe that same uncontrollable attraction. although i did like where you started off the story, where jane is aware of her feelings for maura, it would've been cute to see specific moments where jane was falling for maura. also, liked that your main angst point was that jane was already married and her being into another woman was barely an issue.

definitely was not expecting to like casey in this story. it did add to the angst, jane being unable to let go of him for a while. but you made him almost too good of a character, like dam he was upset for like a second and then trynna throw them a wedding/baby shower...

i'm glad i read this fic, a great struggle to rizzles. thanks for sharing it!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
Last line . .
Guest chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
*Fist pump* I have never felt more proud of Jane Rizzoli.

Isn't that bizarre, pride over a fictional character? That's your writing that.

*nods head sagely*
Guest chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
supernova analogy

my heart

knew it was coming (I'm rereading) but still *CLENCH*
Guest chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bang their sodding heads together please
497 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »