Reviews for If you desire healing, let yourself fall ill
Erin chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
That was a West Wing reference!
Matiky chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
i was hesitant to read this one, cos from the description i thought it might involve cheating and I am not a fan of that, even in fiction. so i'm actually glad you made it so difficult for maura and jane to be together at the beginning. i absolutely found the angst fitting, even if i was tearing up and chastising the characters from time to time.

the whole tension between maura and jane was well written. definitely liked how your metaphors were always related to such powerful, unstoppable forces or things that were volatile. kind of think it would've been cool to stick to the 'electricity' motif in your description, or sticking to a few motifs and just finding different ways to describe that same uncontrollable attraction. although i did like where you started off the story, where jane is aware of her feelings for maura, it would've been cute to see specific moments where jane was falling for maura. also, liked that your main angst point was that jane was already married and her being into another woman was barely an issue.

definitely was not expecting to like casey in this story. it did add to the angst, jane being unable to let go of him for a while. but you made him almost too good of a character, like dam he was upset for like a second and then trynna throw them a wedding/baby shower...

i'm glad i read this fic, a great struggle to rizzles. thanks for sharing it!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
Last line . .
Guest chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
*Fist pump* I have never felt more proud of Jane Rizzoli.

Isn't that bizarre, pride over a fictional character? That's your writing that.

*nods head sagely*
Guest chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
supernova analogy

my heart

knew it was coming (I'm rereading) but still *CLENCH*
Guest chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bang their sodding heads together please
SIP chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Look up the definition of 'sip'.
Please and thank-you :-)
Zasterfate chapter 18 . 4/16/2014
This story took one hell of an emotional toll because I became so invested Jane and Maura and both of their well-beings, especially Jane's, since the story was focused on her.

My God. I didn't think I'd make it through. But your writing and the morals you imparted throughout were fantastic. I guess in FanFiction, sometimes you have to suspend your beliefs and even values to empathize with a character, but in this particular story, I never felt like I had to do any of that. I was able to just completely immerse myself in Jane's plight and feel without any buffers what she was going through.

That you could create so much tension was just...unbearably wonderful.
Maura was such a genuine person here; I love that she stood up for herself and didn't let anything more happen between her and Jane when the time wasn't right.

I enjoyed the mind blowing therapy sessions as well. You wrote that so well.
Thank you for this story. It's one of my favorites.
Ezeal chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
Just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed this story. I especially love how you write Maura. Thanks!
JaneRizzolisOneAndOnly chapter 18 . 3/29/2014
You should really continue this its absolutely brilliant!
TitaCL chapter 18 . 3/8/2014
Amazing story from beginning to end.
Thank you for sharing!.
Vean chapter 18 . 2/28/2014
very realistically written. I liked it very much.
tika12001 chapter 18 . 2/9/2014
Gah! This story is amazing. A-freakin-mazing. Adding to my faves. Thanks for sharing.
Paradox Delusion chapter 18 . 2/8/2014
God this story is just so freaking beautiful. Your writing is absolutely brilliant, thank you so much for sharing. :)
polaricecat chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
This was one of the most intense chapters I've ever read. It was so emotional and so beautifully written. Fantastic job.
488 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »