Reviews for If you desire healing, let yourself fall ill
Guest chapter 18 . 4/3/2015
A perfect ending to a perfect story...thank you for using your amazing gift of writing to entertain and open our hearts to love.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/3/2015
You definitely know how to write the chemistry between Maura and Jane, it was so incredibly amazing I'm having palpitations and shortness of breath. Quite simply, breathtaking!

You are one gifted writer and I looking forward to, not only reading the next chapter, but other stories that you have written! Well done!
Gues chapter 12 . 4/3/2015
I'm very proud of Jane...she's being honest with her feelings and letting Maura know how she feels. Go Jane!

Best chapter ever!

You're one heck of a writer and the angst and love you have written in this story is incredibly beautiful! :-)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/3/2015
Jane: [But the idea that Maura had so easily cast her aside, forgotten her, move on… It was devastating, to say the least.]

Jane seems to think that everything that has happened is Maura's fault. Jane's the one that changed M.E.'s; spoke to Maura like she was a dog; ignored her; walked away from her; would never admit that she loved her and the list goes on and on. Jane needs to make a decision and stick with it. If she loves Maura, fight for her. If she doesn't let her go, but living in a state of hatred and blame will get you nowhere, as we have seen the past 11 chapters.

Jane: [She had to know how much she was hurting Jane. It made Jane wonder how her friend could be so cruel, so heartless.]

Maura never cast Jane aside...Jane would never admit that she loved Maura and kept pushing her away. Maura told Jane she loved her and how much she desired to be with her the night they spoke so intimately on the phone. Jane hung up, as per usual.

I don't feel sorry for Jane, everything that is happened is because she refuses to be honest with herself and Maura. I really hope the Psychiatrist can help her, because she is too full of hatred and fear to move forward. All she has to do is let Maura know how much she loves her and wants to spend the rest of her life with her. Maura will forgive her and love her in return.

Self-pity and self-hatred never gets you anywhere in life.
Ngie chapter 18 . 1/23/2015
Nothing new here, your story is breathtaking. Thank you.
Ataralle chapter 18 . 12/9/2014
That... Now, that was absolutely beautiful. From beginning to the end, through every obstacle and valley Jane and Maura overcame, this was just an incredible read. I especially enjoyed the happy ending. Thank you so much for writing this story.
A Bard With a Pen chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
The only thing thing I can say is it was worth all those hours that I got no sleep to read it from beginning to end, you did a great job. Thank you for creating such a good story, I really loved every minute, every agony, every tear, in short, every bit of it, it'i true that great and good things come to those who wait.
Arkiad chapter 18 . 11/19/2014
this was one of the best story's I have read thanks
ab chapter 18 . 11/11/2014
This story is absolutely amazing! So beautifully written and done! TT all the drama, angst, feels, -sigh- this story is amazing! You are a very talented and creative writer and I look forward to reading more of your work!
ekt333 chapter 18 . 10/31/2014
Wow. Just wow. One of the best written stories I've ever read. You are undoubtedly an excellent, brilliantly talented writer. The patterns of detail throughout were captivating and the plot was thoroughly intriguing. Literally couldn't tear myself away. Good job. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This looks great and promising! I just don't know if I'm rooting for Rizzles yet because Casey just seems like such a great guy and match for Jane
Ikurus chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
The angsty start and middle fit well with an angsty couple of days for me, and I got to the sweet ending after I managed to get away from it all for a while. It fit.
Like the story itself for its own sake too.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
magicofgreys chapter 18 . 7/28/2014
Honestly, this has got to be one of my favorite FanFictions ever. The emotions were so raw and true and I really felt connected to them. I love angst and this has probably been one of the angstiest (not sure if that's a word) pieces of writing I have read. And it's PERFECT! Thank you so much for writing it, I was up until nearly 4 am just crying and letting myself fall apart. Please keep writing.

Much love and appreciation,

me.
Radleks chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
Brilliant!
zleznjiyh chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
Rarely do I read something that hits so succinctly what I am feeling at the moment. I laughed, I cried, I stared at words that seem to mirror my feelings. So thank you for that experience.
507 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »