Reviews for If you desire healing, let yourself fall ill
Vean chapter 18 . 2/28/2014
very realistically written. I liked it very much.
tika12001 chapter 18 . 2/9/2014
Gah! This story is amazing. A-freakin-mazing. Adding to my faves. Thanks for sharing.
Paradox Delusion chapter 18 . 2/8/2014
God this story is just so freaking beautiful. Your writing is absolutely brilliant, thank you so much for sharing. :)
polaricecat chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
This was one of the most intense chapters I've ever read. It was so emotional and so beautifully written. Fantastic job.
WafflesnRizzles chapter 17 . 1/18/2014
You are an amazing author. This is so wonderful, I sort of hate you for it. But shoot, this ran my heart through its paces-you are really really good at what you do!
ScullyBones chapter 18 . 12/21/2013
I was re reading some of my favorites and I came across this story again. Everytime I read it I fall in love with Maura andJane all over again. This is by far the most realistic story I have read. It makes my heart so happy
fangirl81 chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
This was more angst than I was expecting, and it was hard to see Jane and Maura so distant for much if the story. I really felt their heartbreak and pain, but the ending made up for it :) Well written!
SoLetsPlayDoctorBabe chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
one of the single best stories ive read.
scar20253 chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
Loved reading this, hated when they where fighting and some parts where Jane was an ass but still totally enjoyed reading. :)
Angeii.K chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
This is so real and amazingly written. It breaks my heart and I can really feel just how Jane and Maura are feeling, you did a great job and it's killing me but I love it :P I love how real it is, how you don't sugarcoat their feelings, that you don't cover up how people would really feel in those moments. Thank you, for being real and making them seem real. Great job!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
It was kind of irritating honestly. They're practically slapping their feelings to each other but neither would believe it. I've read worse situations and they should thank god for Casey because it made things easier. Jane's been seeing a doctor and I don't think it was properly elaborated. It would've been a nice story if we witnessed the actual process. And Maura has commitment issues.
wishfulzen chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
I had to stop and comment here because is that Rumi and Hafiz in your chapter titles for this story? And what a great start to a story - I can't wait to read more! Your Rizzles stories grip me from the very first sentence. Keep writing - you have an inedible and genuine talent.
trann chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
well done. The pacing was perfect and justified.
I'm Not Patient chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I got to the tenth chapter of this story and all it did, was piss me off. You're an excellent writer but I this just wasn't my cup of tea. I don't condone cheating, but I was looking forward to some sexy lesbian trysts. I'm just not patient enough for the pace this story is taking.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
You have dragged this out for a ridiculously long time
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »