Reviews for If you desire healing, let yourself fall ill
Guest chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
supernova analogy

my heart

knew it was coming (I'm rereading) but still *CLENCH*
Guest chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bang their sodding heads together please
SIP chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Look up the definition of 'sip'.
Please and thank-you :-)
Zasterfate chapter 18 . 4/16/2014
This story took one hell of an emotional toll because I became so invested Jane and Maura and both of their well-beings, especially Jane's, since the story was focused on her.

My God. I didn't think I'd make it through. But your writing and the morals you imparted throughout were fantastic. I guess in FanFiction, sometimes you have to suspend your beliefs and even values to empathize with a character, but in this particular story, I never felt like I had to do any of that. I was able to just completely immerse myself in Jane's plight and feel without any buffers what she was going through.

That you could create so much tension was just...unbearably wonderful.
Maura was such a genuine person here; I love that she stood up for herself and didn't let anything more happen between her and Jane when the time wasn't right.

I enjoyed the mind blowing therapy sessions as well. You wrote that so well.
Thank you for this story. It's one of my favorites.
Ezeal chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
Just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed this story. I especially love how you write Maura. Thanks!
JaneRizzolisOneAndOnly chapter 18 . 3/29/2014
You should really continue this its absolutely brilliant!
TitaCL chapter 18 . 3/8/2014
Amazing story from beginning to end.
Thank you for sharing!.
Vean chapter 18 . 2/28/2014
very realistically written. I liked it very much.
tika12001 chapter 18 . 2/9/2014
Gah! This story is amazing. A-freakin-mazing. Adding to my faves. Thanks for sharing.
Paradox Delusion chapter 18 . 2/8/2014
God this story is just so freaking beautiful. Your writing is absolutely brilliant, thank you so much for sharing. :)
polaricecat chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
This was one of the most intense chapters I've ever read. It was so emotional and so beautifully written. Fantastic job.
WafflesnRizzles chapter 17 . 1/18/2014
You are an amazing author. This is so wonderful, I sort of hate you for it. But shoot, this ran my heart through its paces-you are really really good at what you do!
ScullyBones chapter 18 . 12/21/2013
I was re reading some of my favorites and I came across this story again. Everytime I read it I fall in love with Maura andJane all over again. This is by far the most realistic story I have read. It makes my heart so happy
fangirl81 chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
This was more angst than I was expecting, and it was hard to see Jane and Maura so distant for much if the story. I really felt their heartbreak and pain, but the ending made up for it :) Well written!
SoLetsPlayDoctorBabe chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
one of the single best stories ive read.
499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »