Reviews for If you desire healing, let yourself fall ill
celluloidtears chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Ugh, this is so deliciously torturous. Love it.
CharlieTheCAG chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
It's just so wrong!
Jobee24 chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
This story is great. I love the intensity and emotion that you convey in your writing. Honestly, it just blows me away.
jba42 chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
I want them to get together soooooo bad. Down with Casey.
Lilmissdalia chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Wow ... I can see this happening in a real life situation, I am very intrigued on what you will share with us on the forthcoming development of this beautiful story ;)
bethiem chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
this is a really great story! thanx for sharing, beth.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
I love this story. I kinda just want her to tell Maura the truth. I want them together. It also might be nice for Maura to start dating a women and to see Jane's reaction
AlexandriaVE chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Poor Jane, what a struggle. :/
Ravens Trinity chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
This was a good chapter. I really liked the turmoil you created within Jane over Maura.
CharlieTheCAG chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Poor them. :( This btw, this is GOOD angst. Not every writer is skilled at it.
luv2cook chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Believe me, I do realize those of you who work, or are students, or parents, or just have a job and are really busy with life do your readers a great service by taking the time to write and post your stories.
For that I thank you...but for the love of god could your creative juices flow a little faster and you post more chapters. I'm sorry if I sound like a nagging reader, but I really am enjoying your story and I'm greedy!:)
CharlieTheCAG chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Well. Poor Casey is just going to have to die in an accident or something.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
"Sorkin paperwork?" Jane groaned. "Come on!"

"Don't push it," Frost laughed. "I still haven't finished the Bartlett file either."

I c wut u did thur.
Jobee24 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
I really love the way you write. The imagery is fantastic and the choice of words just, well great. I eagerly await the next installment.
omnomnivore chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
I love this way of seeing their relationship... With Casey and Jane already married and Maura slowly worming her way into Jane's heart.
466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »