Reviews for If you desire healing, let yourself fall ill
Angeii.K chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
This is so real and amazingly written. It breaks my heart and I can really feel just how Jane and Maura are feeling, you did a great job and it's killing me but I love it :P I love how real it is, how you don't sugarcoat their feelings, that you don't cover up how people would really feel in those moments. Thank you, for being real and making them seem real. Great job!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
It was kind of irritating honestly. They're practically slapping their feelings to each other but neither would believe it. I've read worse situations and they should thank god for Casey because it made things easier. Jane's been seeing a doctor and I don't think it was properly elaborated. It would've been a nice story if we witnessed the actual process. And Maura has commitment issues.
wishfulzen chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
I had to stop and comment here because is that Rumi and Hafiz in your chapter titles for this story? And what a great start to a story - I can't wait to read more! Your Rizzles stories grip me from the very first sentence. Keep writing - you have an inedible and genuine talent.
trann chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
well done. The pacing was perfect and justified.
I'm Not Patient chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I got to the tenth chapter of this story and all it did, was piss me off. You're an excellent writer but I this just wasn't my cup of tea. I don't condone cheating, but I was looking forward to some sexy lesbian trysts. I'm just not patient enough for the pace this story is taking.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
You have dragged this out for a ridiculously long time
lexbntyger chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
i just wanted to say... your my new favorite author i love how u bring Jane and Maura to life, this is the second story you have written that I have read and I have just fallen in love with your work. Just needed to put that out there. thanks for sharing ur talent with the rest of us.
Luvnot chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
WOW. That was brilliant!
RedBullBlue chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
I've cried quite a lot reading this story, but this last sentence, knowing what Maura wished for...that had me sobbing. So beautiful and very Maura.
karibqueen5 chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
Beautiful...
karibqueen5 chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
I loved it! I usually shy away from the angst because of the hardships and sadness they bring but this was truly worth it all. I know it's only a story but to read and witness someone fall apart, to shatter, and then to be made whole again is truly a beautiful thing. I was surprised at how Casey responded to the whole thing, he was a gentleman, decent, and kind. I knew that Maura and Jane would not just fall into one another when Jane's marriage ended, I just never expected the struggle you conceived and the aftermath. This was great and I just wish every time I read a good Rizzoli and Isles story like this, that the writers on the show take a page from the writers here and just make what we ALL want happen. This is certainly another favorite on my ever growing list. Thanks for this wonderful ride!
karibqueen5 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
How did you write this without losing it? This story is painful! So many feels! There is a sadness to it, I'm honestly dreading the ending because how can this turn into a happy ending? Unless Casey is REALLY understanding.
karibqueen5 chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Wow! That's really all I can say is...wow.
karibqueen5 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
This is very well-written and you've got the angst down for sure! I really feel bad for Casey. Yes, it's all about the Rizzles but still, poor guy caught in the crossfire. I guess it's angst for a reason.
karibqueen5 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This actually sucks in a way. I know that the idea is to get Maura and Jane together ( and I always want them together not matter how we get there), but damn! This would suck if it was real life! Finally finding love and all you think you need and THEN realizing that there may be something else out there for you entirely?
498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »