Reviews for Ipod Shuffle LaChambers I
celestialstarynight chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
*fangirling some more*

okay now that that's over, these were all awesome, they are adorable together! my favs are 'in the closet' and 'dreams come true'

-Teddy
celestialstarynight chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
*can't review. too busy fangirling*

-Teddy
GordonLachance17 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
I absolutely loved it. The marriage proposal was definitely the cutest out of all of them. I can so picture Chris kneeling down and doing that. It is just so utterly perfect and adorable. The first one is sad because it's so mean, even though I know Chris would actually never so that :) The In the Closet one is really cute too, how they run into each other. The last one is also adorable!
GordonLachance17 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Stay back tears, stay back. haha. i need to breathe. ok so I loved this of course. LaChambers is the most adorable couple ever. I'm sort of obsessed. My favorites were the last few ones. It was so sad that poor Chris ended up crying. He needs Gordie. *tear*. People are so gonna love these fanfictions. Chris and Gordie are just absolutely perfect for each other. Seeing them together makes me both sad and happy, if that makes any sense at all. The last one is pretty adorable and dreams come to true was freakin amazing. Oh gosh, can't you just picture them kissing? I can totally picture them together. The perfect gay couple.