Reviews for Sekaiichi Romantica: Hiroki Kisa no Baai Minimum
KaedeKusanagi chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
ano... hey :p waiting fr more :p
Shizi76 chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
I love you for this story :D Pleaase continue!
Sekaifangirl83 chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
I really like this! I wish you would continue it. :3
A chance to fly chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Please don't be so insecure about this story and your writing abilities - I think both are awesome! You're a good writer, the story has a nice flow to it, and above all it's really interesting! I've never read Hiroki/Kisa before, I usually only read canon couples, but I really love this :D It's original and cute and funny. For example the conversation about Hiroki's eyes, that made me laugh out loud xD

I know it's been a year, but is there any chance you're going to continue this? *puppy eyes* That would make me very very very happy! :D

Hopefully untill the next time! :D
teabags chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
Oh kisa san youre sooo funny!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
Ha ha its great!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Awwwwww man! This story is so good!

Poor kisa awwww hes so clingy and cute!
obliviatedbye chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Wow, just found this today and I'm glad i did! XD
i'm a new fan of both JR and SiH and YuKisa and NowaHiro are my new OTPs in these fandoms it kinda surprised me to read this at first. But as the chapters goes on i found it very addictive, especially Kisa's characterization from Hiroki's eyes (he did sound like a nut-job with all the mentioned mood swings even though some of it were just Hiroki's misjudgment). I still wonder whether Yukina and Nowaki would appear in later chapters and I'm hoping for some YuKina/NowaHiro, actually (yes, this shameless reader is shameless) but for now I'd very much love to enjoy the interactions between these two. I can't wait for your next update! X3
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
awwwww i cnt wait for more dang
Seb-asstian Verlac chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY, this is awesome! Can't wait for next update- I TOTALLY SHIP THESE TWO AFSAKJDAFK. And it's great too since none of them are OOC! Good job!
Citaly's Emotions chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
*waves* Still here, and I still love it _
MioMisaki chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Update soon please:)
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
mmm i want more oooo intersting hehe
Citaly's Emotions chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Update Hooray! Still great! Can't wait till the next chapter!
Citaly's Emotions chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
I really do love this story. X)