Reviews for No Regrets
Akatsuki Ayame-san chapter 1 . 1/11
It's nice. A bit of build up and background would be helpful. It didn't make sense when Ed realized that Al planned this. Perhaps a flashback could help. Add some detail to it. Other than that, it's nice.
700guns chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Brown Eyed Girl 42 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Verreh verreh hot. Lurve it.
patheticnemesis chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I feel that in this case, sleep deprivation has created a masterpiece. HOW did I miss this? It's sort of beautiful, and sexy, and - you know, I'm just really glad you posted it in all it's glory because I sure as hell would have been sad to see it cut due to the rating rules. Lovely.
Sushi Hawkeye chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
woah awesome. one of the few fics I've found where Al takes initiative. Cool
nekobabe4ever chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Damn u kaji u make it so easy to like elriccest lol good story dude
SSJ2 Silven chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
i really like this fic. its very well written and little to no mistakes! great job!
Bijouhana chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I like the end! It was super cute! X3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Great story :)
Xx7DeadlySinsxX chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
omg i love your story! Elricest is love 3 so favoriting this story!
CarzyNinja chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is as awesome as the rest of your fanfic, it not better! :D
Kitsune-chan'w chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love it! but i thought i should warn you sooner or later its gonna get taken down... apparently this is MA rated content and they wont put MA back up as a rating and are deleting every story! its very sad... I am very glad i got to read this before they end up deleting it!
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
If this is what comes with no sleep than OMGAWD! Love it sooooo much. I like the fact Al is in control in the beginning and then Ed takes control in the end. YUP Totally awesome pawsomeness!
Deadrose144 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Well I think its good! except I find it unlikely for al to go to a bar and get drunk hestoo innocent :3 anyway you should write elricest stories more often!

Till next time