Reviews for Spanked Clint
kitty chapter 1 . 7/7
I LOVE this
LolaWorld chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Very interesting...I liked it. Great job.
shit bruh chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
yes yes thank you for feeding me with this kinky fic! It was soo hot. lol
DeceptionsMistriss chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I demand the story about the Black Widow!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
ew
cjstar01 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
And that's why you allways listen to mom and dad. The End.
Scared chilldren for LIFE.
Ha! Funny.
Poor clint. He did have it coming. So yeh.
I wonder who is the dad? (Maby steve or is that just me? Wait steve is the mom) that's my idea
SrOnii chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Oh, Giddamn now I want to know about the story of the Black Widow. She is equally as hot as Clint.
blackangel150 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I wanna hear about black widow
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
great job
The Kyuubi maiden chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Its almost 2 in the morning here and I'm reading this after I just finished seeing Iron Man 3 Saturday. I couldn't stop laughing for the life of me but this was one of the hottest things I've ever read, and I've read some crazy shit! I just couldn't stop laughing as I pictured the moral, uptight, and innocent Captain America do such things! Tony Stark yes, maybe Hawkeye but Captain America!? Never! God I loved this, if it only they couldn't added this as a extra scene in the Avengers *sigh*
demonablackwolf chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Hay ive read & re-read this story a few times now, when r u going to write that story about bblack widow? ;) im interseted in reading that. Good story by the way :)
esinger chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Damn! You really know how to write this stuff. That was sheer awesomeness. Thank you for a wonderful read. :)
avenger.addict chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I seriously loved reading this...
Tsumi chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
OMG OMG OMASFHÖAÄÖNSKFVAHÄFM there are NO words to ... well i think ya got me here XD Damn THAT ENDING I laughed so hard. please write more..seriously I am begging you right here XD
Waahhh so much love for you right now. Ya made my night Babe.
Ninotsjka1992 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Aaaaaand cue the nosebleed! Damn, that was hot!