Reviews for A Butler Needs a Master
Aiborburakku chapter 8 . 1/26
OMG! I love this story Congratulation WRITER! You make me read this story from the first chapter to the last one without stop..and I would like to add "Sebastian you so possessive,nice but also you just creep me out..."
Tina79479 chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
This story was simply amazing! You captured all their personalities perfectly, and the plot made me want to not stop reading this story. I couldn't hit the next button fast enough. I'm disappointed that this story had to come to an end but I am delighted that it had a great ending. It was such a great ending that made me want more but at the same time it gave us the readers closure. I hardly leave reviews but this story made me want to leave one because of how great it is. Keep on the magnificent writing! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
Sebastian youuuuuu...
BLEH
(love you but cant hate you)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
"Yes, they do that," he said. "I should probably go before they *brake* something." They started to make their way back downstairs.

Don't you mean *break*?
Shiro Arisu chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Yea.. It really is sorta like horror... Hehe.. I thought that Sebastian was going to resurrect dead Ciel in the new Ciels body.. Oh well.. Hey is the story completed? I want to read more.. Umm..
In Trojan We Tru chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
GAH! I knew Sebastian was going to use that as a last resort D:
space boyy chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
That ending got to me. Normally, I'd call Sebastion OOC, but he's a ghost, so his character felt completely and absolutely natural somehow...yet still very frightening. I love this story.
Aservis Roturier chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
Oh, I doubt you need your ego stroked. You know how good this is. -AR
KaiThunder7 chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Wow, that was COMPLETELY unexpected. But it was so sad and scary and your style of writing is beautiful!
Sebastian, seriously, you're creeping me out...
Nice job. :)
HeysU chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
That was so sad, but awesome. Thanks.
Crazed King chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Woah... Creepy!
Twi Rinku chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
The ending was so sad. I was also not expect that kind of ending. I thought it was going to end in fire, but nope. Thank you for making this story. I thought it was very well writen and I could imagine what was going on.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
i like the story alot the ring must make him act likr that
Fear The Midnight Ghost chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Great story! _
SilverMetalKitsune chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
I loved the story! The ending was very unexpected, but I love unexpected stuff! That's what makes an anime or story worth reading, right?