Reviews for A Butler Needs a Master
Taranodongirl1 chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
This is a great story, but I really wish that it didn't end like this
MassiveMilkshakeNerd chapter 8 . 11/21/2016
That was super creepy. And I loved every second of it. xD Very good job Mr. or Mrs. Author *bows* You have my praise.
*sighs* If only I had read this a month ago...ha ha.
choiern815 chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
A very good story but quite sad
Demonic girl111 chapter 8 . 5/12/2016
OHMIGOD DAMN YOU TO HELL'S FIREY LAVA SEBASTIAN! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT YOU SICK BASTARD?!

Aside from my crying that was a really interesting story, even though it was crazy short it was very to the point and had a good escalating plot. Well done.
SSJ Mirai Gohan chapter 8 . 4/15/2016
This whole thing was amazing. Though I think I'm gonna have to go murder Sebastian now. *trots off and screams ensue*
bronzed topaz chapter 8 . 2/22/2016
I literally did a Tanaka worthy 'ho ho ho' at the end there. Never brush off a ghosts glare Ciel. Never. Especially with past Ciel practically possessing you. Poor dear never even suspected. (I do admit though that bratty Ciel had a certain charm to him.) XD

Thanks for writing and sharing with us all!
My Solitude chapter 8 . 11/20/2015
Interesting story! :)
Royal Dragoness chapter 8 . 9/25/2015
Absolutely AWESOME! I loved it!
Aiborburakku chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
OMG! I love this story Congratulation WRITER! You make me read this story from the first chapter to the last one without stop..and I would like to add "Sebastian you so possessive,nice but also you just creep me out..."
Tina79479 chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
This story was simply amazing! You captured all their personalities perfectly, and the plot made me want to not stop reading this story. I couldn't hit the next button fast enough. I'm disappointed that this story had to come to an end but I am delighted that it had a great ending. It was such a great ending that made me want more but at the same time it gave us the readers closure. I hardly leave reviews but this story made me want to leave one because of how great it is. Keep on the magnificent writing! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
Sebastian youuuuuu...
BLEH
(love you but cant hate you)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
"Yes, they do that," he said. "I should probably go before they *brake* something." They started to make their way back downstairs.

Don't you mean *break*?
Shiro Arisu chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Yea.. It really is sorta like horror... Hehe.. I thought that Sebastian was going to resurrect dead Ciel in the new Ciels body.. Oh well.. Hey is the story completed? I want to read more.. Umm..
In Trojan We Tru chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
GAH! I knew Sebastian was going to use that as a last resort D:
pj is asleep chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
That ending got to me. Normally, I'd call Sebastion OOC, but he's a ghost, so his character felt completely and absolutely natural somehow...yet still very frightening. I love this story.