Reviews for The Horrible Romanciness of Doom
derpina-x chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
d'awwwwwwwwwww
InTheNameOfSanity chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Wow, normally I'm not into ZADR stuff (fan girls really annoy me) but this totally works. I don't know where it's going, but I really like how in-character everybody was. Awesome, good job. And now I feel sorry for Dib :( poor Dib, Gaz is mean
Invader Zeyin chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
*Laughing my ass off* Thank you! It had to be done, Zim and Dib. This was just amazing XD
Breeluv chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Wow I just wanted to say I really like thia and can't wait to read more! I never considered the zim/dib pairing until now and I really like it,please update soon(:
theheartstourniquet chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oh my Gawd

O.e

This is...genius! ! I love it I want to digest this work.

Yummy

TheHeartsTourniquet
leddybug chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh my gosh, you're hilarious! And I have to say I liked your version of Twilight much better. Now THAT's a movie I would watch, ha.
derpina-x chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
"Love?" Zim wondered. "What is 'love'?"
"Baby, don't hurt me! Don't hurt me! No more!" Gir sang out.
THAT WAS PRICELESS! xD
keep it coming, please. c:
really enjoyed reading it. u
Don'tStealMyKitten chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Oh my gosh, this was hilarious!
HyperSpooches58 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Oh that was absolutely marvelous. Great writing style and I LOVE how Zim just confronts Dib at his house at like early in the morning/night and says he loves him and kissed him. oh God, I can't wait for the reaction. This is genius, and has never been used before that I'm aware of. And I love original stuff. Please, continue this.
Darkinvader897 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Omg! I can't wait til the chapter! Awwww poor dibby doesn't know what he's getting into lol xD