Reviews for Me For Her
Vanidot chapter 1 . 8/4
Love it thanks! I might not do drug or alcohol but I'm a bit like Reese. Thanks for reminding me that I don't need to punish myself for something over which I had no control of to begin with. And reminding me that there is Someone who loves me just because.
guitar1982 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I feel a little late to the party here as I have just discovered this site a few days ago. I love Life, I have watched the whole series a couple times a year for the last several years and I still cannot get enough. What you have written here is amazing; such a loving view of their relationship without going into smut (which I don't mind either ;-) ) and very emotional in so few words. This is one of my favorites so far. Thank you.
SophieSaulie chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I loved every word of it. You encapsulated their relationship, the 111 and the heroism that is everything Crews is, that even imprisoned for 12 years he still has the forgiving nature of a good man, the best man who brings out the good in everyone he touches especially Reese. I rediscovered this show after watching Homeland and though I'm sad it was cancelled. You reminded me of why I LOVED it and this relationship.

Fave Parts:

I loved the whole thing really, but a couple of moments where the words were so achingly apt, I had to mention:

He had been willing to trade his freedom and his life for her – an alcoholic, recovering drug addict, potentially connected in some way to his friend's death and his own imprisonment, who was romantically involved with someone else. He didn't owe her anything.

He was always so calm. She was always undone.

"Why did you do it?"

He places his hands on the back of her shoulders. "Because, whether you believe it or not, you are worth saving."

-*THUD!

Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Thank you for the story! I too just discovered the series and finished it tonight. Sad It's over, but thank you for a true follow up!
achildofthestars chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I will never not miss Life. This was so nice to read.
silversurf4 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Ugh! Utterly beautiful and with an undercurrent I'd never noticed or considered. That Crews is Christ like betrayed and still willing to give himself over to save someone (Dani). Completely selfless and the epitome of love. What a great story and unique viewpoint. Thanks so much for sharing.