Reviews for My Best Friend's Wedding
Guest chapter 11 . 8/20/2016
please, please PLEASE finish this story
Guest chapter 11 . 8/20/2016
PLEASE FINISH THIS! :(
danthorpe04 chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
Please continue this story, it great
somethinginherway chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I loved this, I loved that you didn't choose to tell that story as an easy thing, that you stayed attached to the friendship between them and not merely the romance, that's important, that's what made their relationship so special and beautiful. I hope that you will have time to continue that amazing story soon.
dairxoxo chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
You really have to update this PLEASE
dairxoxo chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
Please finish this, it's beautiful :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
Love the story! It's well written and I love your Blair.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Loved it! Your one of the best dair writers. Hopefully, you'll update We're our Own Dragons next.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
I was dancing when I saw the update and you certainly didnt disappoint
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
I'm so glad you're back! You
ginchi16 chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
The story is great I just wonder when you'll get back to Dan and Blair seems they are falling into just this friendship which is odd considering how hot and heavy they were throughout the story up until now. Can't wait for the next update this is by far one of my favorite stories :)
Rommel82 chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
I just wanted to say how happy I was to see the update. This is one of my favorite fics and I'm very glad to see were going to get more!
BeSmiley chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
It's very good ! Keep writing :D
Magnus57 chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
Thank you for this update, you had worried there for awhile!
Another incredible written chapter that leaves me with wanting more and then some, I can't stress out how much I adore Rose, she is something else that lady.
Her letter amused me to heavens and it put a big smile on my face and I loved the idea with Blair being Dan's editor, that will be a fun upcoming Reading.

I laughed out loud when Blair gave in and kissed that frat guy, Poor Keegan, Ethan or was it Lucas? - LOL That was priceless and it became a instant classic from Blair.

I really hope you will update sooner the next time, but thank you again for this update and chapter.