Reviews for Right Where I Used To Be
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
What a sweet and awkward yet sexy story. I love how you developed their feelings for each other. This tentativeness...not knowing how to do it. Not wanting to mess it up. And I love the vulnerability that shows becuase of this. (And I love that Clint called Natasha darlin', that he listens to country music, and that gave her a I love NY T-shirt and mixed tape/CD. :)
cleo nightingale chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
You could cut that tension with a knife. Well done.
Sebi chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Nicely done. I like the way they interacted and the awkwardness between them as they try to figure out how to relate to one another on a personal level. Great writing!
Famous4it chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is a really cool story. I like how they're doing normal people stuff, but they're still Natasha and Clint. Nice job.
love4lots chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is amazing. Captured them so perfectly, angsty yet still so beautiful, I sincerely hope you decide to write a sequel. Excellent job :)
Shanynde chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Okay, you must do a sequel where they finally do kiss...or , THIS WAS AWESOME! IN THE WORDS OF THOR, ANOTHER!
l chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This was simultaneously sad and cute. Also, Natasha is definitely older than Clint. She's like older than Captain America lol. Yeah, you're probably basing this off the movie but i don't even think they intended to have Clint be that much older than Natasha. Thanks for this, Clint and Natasha are awesome together. :D