Reviews for Another Set of Vices
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Yes! Please continue!
Lotrq chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I really do think you should continue! This is a really good start!
Glynna chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Please do continue...I'm very intrigued. I also liked how you used 'bull pup'.
XxFae1605xX chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Please don't leave this here! It's awesome!
BlueStoneArcher chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I'd like to add my voice to the clamoring hordes! Please continue! Love your writing style and subject matter. Look forward to reading more!
Dawn chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Oh, please do! I'm rather curious as to those "other set of vices" myself!
elderwolves chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I'm DEFINITELY interested as well, so please have the decency to update soon.
Fiastata chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This does bear continuing :D
Shanalir chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
"Does this bear continuing?" My initial reaction was something along the lines of a breathless run-on sentence approximately two paragraphs in length, consisting entirely of the words 'Oh', 'God', 'Yes' and 'Please', in varying order. I love exploring Watson as a character, and I don't think I've seen this focus before. So yes, please.
Anon123 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh please please do continue? I'm already hungry for more!
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Hello. I'm rather new at this, and have no idea if it's appropriate, but may I just say that I'm following this story, and I just realized that page 1 was posted 3 months ago. Have you any intention of continuing? The introduction was very intriguing, and I'd love the chance to read more.
chaoticsanity chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Yes, I am very curious! I would love to see this story continued. You have an excellent way of Victorian-style writing (if that makes any sense), and you left me wondering where on earth the rest of the chapters were. I'm very hopeful that this will continue.
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Yes, I'm definitely curious! You can't stop there!
ColleenMickeyD chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oohh I like this! :D can't wait for more.
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Oh yes please, do continue. What an intriguing start. Utterly well written, and reminds me of the original author's way of telling a story, therefore making it hard to see Benedict Cumberbath or Robert Downing Jr as this Sherlock, and I'm guessing that's exactly what you wanted. I would love to read more of this story.