Reviews for Campbell, Colt & Winchester
Klainelover chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Well looks like I now know what you mean by True Souls when you brought it up to me a couple days ago. Once I realized where this was taking place my stomach dropped because when it came to this scene it hurts because seeing him like that...no! Now to see Angie and just hear a little more from that Sam just made it worse. :( I do wonder though if Angie knows about this True Souls thing though. Hmmm.
Klainelover chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
This made me laugh. I remember you telling me what Sam Colt told Angie and obviously it came up here. I enjoyed the fact that Sam Colt that the they were married. Not yet at least lol. But I do find it funny that he was giving relationship advice lol. (:
Klainelover chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Ugh! dear grand pappy. Never liked him and this just fueled the fire of hate that I already had for him. I knew Sam wasn't going to take his so called advice but still going to say it lol. I'm glad Sam didn't listen to him because there are always going to be those shades of gray that others don't see whether they choose it or no.
GoForTehGig chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Very sweet. And cool. And friggin' amazing. Sam and Sam and Sam and Sam and Sam were very nice. :D lol
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
So Angela was in Sam's head-reality too, as the part of her that belonged to him. I like Sam's way of re-integrating that part of himself. lol The question is, does Angela realize that they are 'true souls' at this point in time? If not, then I bet Sam will fill her in when he gets back to her. ;P
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
daww! great story hun! :D
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Funny that Samuel Colt thought that Sam and Angela were married. He must have been picking up that 'connection' between them. It seemed like Colt approved of Sam. Not that his opinion would matter to Angela, but it was nice. lol
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Sam was smart to ignore Grandpa Samuel. He didn't know anything about Sam and Angela's relationship. He wouldn't understand it. She means more to Sam and Dean than their own grandpa, because she earned the right to be called 'family' and Samuel didn't. I'm glad Sam ignored his advice.
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
U my dear are awesome! :D great story! !