Reviews for Mind's Eye
Ria Dalrado chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
This is an awesome story! please update soon!
thedarkerknight chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Wow! It all makes sense now! How she overheard them talking about the fire, her guessing all the passwords, why she was scared of Bruce for no apparent reason... She can read their minds!
thedarkerknight chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
I like it. The relationship between Clint and Hailey is written fantastically. And telepathy? I didn't see it coming, but maybe looking back it makes sense. So is the dragon a sort of...astral projection, or just some kind of manifestation of her powers?
Hope06 chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
oh Hailey I want to hug you so badly
acompletenerd chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
oh my goodness I love your story. update soon please!
Carrie chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
Please continue
Lollypops101 chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
Great work! Poor girl. :( I was so excited to read this update!
Liggle piggle chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
Love this story
Guest chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
The team will protect her
Malmal86 chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
Awe I feel bad for her. I really love this story. Especially Halley/Clint relationship. I want to see more Natasha/hailey too though. Thank you thank you thank you thank you for the update! I hope it won't be a month before we get more!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
what about hailey?
GiraffePanda2 chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
I'm so happy that you're back! I've missed this a whole bunch! This chapter was a little hard to follow, but I managed to get most of it, and the ending was my favorite!
EnyaandEathenyl chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
I miss this story so much! I just finished re-reading it. Do you ever plan on continuing this story? Or if you don't, I'd love to know where you had planned on taking it.
ForeverKneelingForLoki chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
Absolutely LOVE this story, reeeaaallly hope you update at some point! Don't leave me hangin' ;) pleaaaase updatee :) :) xx
Malmal86 chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
I've read 1000s of avengers stories & this is by far one of the best. I'm heartbroken to see that you haven't updated in 11 months. I've seen stories update after a year. If any story is worth the wait it this one. I don't know why you stopped writing but please finish this awesome story!