Reviews for Mind's Eye
Hawkling chapter 13 . 3/31
Where did you goooooo? T-T please continue the story! It is so cool! I NEED to know what comes next!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 13 . 3/30
Update soon, please!
Wings of Indigo chapter 13 . 1/3
I love this story- dying for an update! Please? You can't just quit on that cliffhanger! It's cruel and unusual punishment!

Btw, your story is awesome.
ghost anime chapter 13 . 10/3/2013
Please update soon. You can't leave it hangin like that. That's sooo not cooool. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
Update soon.
TheBustyBarmaid chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
Knew it! Knewitknewitknewit! Please update! :D

WhomeverIAm
Dean Winchester's Play Thing chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Ohh! She can read minds!
Thats awesome!
Can't wait for an update! Please post a new chapter soon! PLEASE
Avengerlicious chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
Woah, that was an intense chapter there! And Hailey can read minds?! Me likey :)
Lollypops101 chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
Hailey is telepathic? Cool! Great work!
anon chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
heeey :) love this story! it's so good! I have been following since you started! I just have to mentions one thing though, it feels like there is ALWAYS something up with hailey, and I get she has been through a lot and she'll always be a bit on egde, but maybe there could be a chapter or two hen she is fine and showing her true personality, maybe with a few of the avengers? I dont know, just my opinon! whatever you write I'll be reading! :D can't wait for the next update!
Hope06 chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
She is a telepath wow cool
Awesome chapter
EnyaandEathenyl chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
I was too lazy to sign in, but just plug this name into the search box and you'll find me. :)
Of course, another fantastic chapter! And the idea that the reviewer last time had: AMAZING! You should so totally do that! That would explain the telepathicness. :) Whatever you want to do is good, but if you don't know the parents, Loki being the dad would be so freakin' cool.
Thanks again for the update; this is SO my favorite story EVER! :D
GiraffePanda2 chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
defiant GREEN eyes? DEAR GOD.
NO FLIPPING FLAPPING JACKING WAY.
Green, eyes, that doesn't mean? I mean, she can't be? Not? OH MY GOD! I am freaking out right now, really, really, REALLY freaking out, she's not, she's not, she, it's not possible. I don't see... Hailey isn't Loki's daughter, right? That... My mind... I'm sorry, I may just have had a stroke...
Anyway, I'm so glad you have updated! I really enjoy reading your updates, keep them up! :)
DeathFrisbee221 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Love. Write more. Now... Please.
blondie2143 chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
This is my favorite chapter yet. I love the clint/hailey father/daughter bonding theme. 3