Reviews for Mind's Eye
bunnyboo100 chapter 14 . 5/3
Ha I knew it. I guessed near the beginning that she could read minds. Love your story by the way. Well written hope to see it continued .
Guest chapter 14 . 8/21/2016
So I knew I shouldn't have started reading this cause it hasn't been updated in 2 years but I did and now regret it because I won't be able to know the ending :( so yeah please update
Princess2017 chapter 14 . 3/7/2016
Please update your story soon please. Want to find out more about Hailey.
DdeletedAccoiunt chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
This is an awesome story! please update soon!
deletedACCOUNT139 chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Wow! It all makes sense now! How she overheard them talking about the fire, her guessing all the passwords, why she was scared of Bruce for no apparent reason... She can read their minds!
deletedACCOUNT139 chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
I like it. The relationship between Clint and Hailey is written fantastically. And telepathy? I didn't see it coming, but maybe looking back it makes sense. So is the dragon a sort of...astral projection, or just some kind of manifestation of her powers?
Hope06 chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
oh Hailey I want to hug you so badly
acompletenerd chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
oh my goodness I love your story. update soon please!
Carrie chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
Please continue
Lollypops101 chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
Great work! Poor girl. :( I was so excited to read this update!
Liggle piggle chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
Love this story
Guest chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
The team will protect her
Malmal86 chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
Awe I feel bad for her. I really love this story. Especially Halley/Clint relationship. I want to see more Natasha/hailey too though. Thank you thank you thank you thank you for the update! I hope it won't be a month before we get more!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
what about hailey?
GiraffePanda2 chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
I'm so happy that you're back! I've missed this a whole bunch! This chapter was a little hard to follow, but I managed to get most of it, and the ending was my favorite!