Reviews for The Potter of the Ages
Stumbled upon your story and I have to say that I'm loving it! Read it one sitting. Happy to see that you're still active here with other stories so I'm hopeful that you'll update this awesome story soon!

Liz
Morbious20 chapter 19 . 1/3
Great chapter and story so far .
Revliledpembroke chapter 16 . 12/29/2017
So was the "Happy Birthday Harry!" in the Roman alphabet or in Aurebesh?
Revliledpembroke chapter 6 . 12/29/2017
You have no right to demand that I tell you the details of my, well, somewhat private, family history. Especially as someone who has only been in this reality for a week or two.
Revliledpembroke chapter 19 . 12/8/2017
So, you said this chapter is a very late Christmas present? Does that mean the following chapter will be a Christmas present once again?
Revliledpembroke chapter 13 . 12/8/2017
Yup, I figured it was Luna. It's always Luna doing something mystical and impossible.

Oh, and Jaina said something like "Me and Ben and the others" and it probably should have been "Ben, myself, and the others" or "Myself, Ben, and the others." More proper, adult, and professional.
Revliledpembroke chapter 9 . 12/8/2017
Now, was it the version with Yub Nub or the new musical piece they added in the last go round? Because I could see how Yub Nub could cheer someone up. That new piece is too somber to fit in with the party atmosphere on the forest moon of Endor.
Revliledpembroke chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
Given the nature of fanfics to make Luna the all-knowing, all-seeing, all-powerful fill-in-the-blank, probably her.

The other really fun option is if it's Ahsoka or Jedi Master Fay or some other obscure Jedi Master that somehow ended up in the HP verse.
Revliledpembroke chapter 5 . 12/8/2017
Good. It ISN'T a wangst fic. I really do hate those.
Revliledpembroke chapter 4 . 12/8/2017
Huh... that's weird Harry. The Weasleys aren't dead, nor Hermione, McGonagall, Flitwick, Hagrid, Dumbledore, etc., etc.

Unless this is one of those wangst fics, I guess.
Revliledpembroke chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Usually when people try to rhyme things with "duck it" (or other variants, like ducat), they rhyme it with something much less benign than "bucket."
Jimbocous chapter 19 . 8/14/2017
Ohhh, evil cliffie!~ Nicely done so far; hope you'll get back to this soon.
Scififan33 chapter 19 . 5/17/2017
Guessing Luna didn't walk through the veil... so if Sirius and Harry ended up there, does that mean every criminal the wizards killed via veil has too? Since you pointed out some of Harry's blood remained where the droid got him I'm guessing that will be important later?
ImaginativeFury chapter 2 . 5/15/2017
This would have been more interesting without the wand.
Jarvey chapter 19 . 4/29/2017
Enjoying the hell out of this