Reviews for The Potter of the Ages
Scififan33 chapter 19 . 5/17
Guessing Luna didn't walk through the veil... so if Sirius and Harry ended up there, does that mean every criminal the wizards killed via veil has too? Since you pointed out some of Harry's blood remained where the droid got him I'm guessing that will be important later?
NakedFury chapter 2 . 5/15
This would have been more interesting without the wand.
Jarvey chapter 19 . 4/29
Enjoying the hell out of this
buterflypuss chapter 19 . 3/30
interesting
Guestarino chapter 19 . 3/26
Yuuussssss. You can never have too much Luna.
stcobb chapter 19 . 2/24
Good job. Bring me more!
kossboss chapter 19 . 2/24
Haha loved it! honestly I usually hate large casts in crossovers but this was done very well. Hopfully we will see a lot more to come in this series! KUDOS!
Firemane chapter 19 . 2/22
Da Da Daaaa

What a cliffy

Please do not make us wait another two years to find out what happens next!
"Luke began to understand that Harry had seen true horrors in his life, ones worse than even Luke's."

Uh... what? I'm as big a Harry Potter fan as the next person, but even I can say that the horrors in Star Wars are worse. If you meant Harry felt greater pain, I could potentially buy that, but seeing greater atrocities? Luke has seen planets destroyed, institutionalized slavery, multiple galactic-scale wars...

Harry has seen small, high-intensity skirmishes between members of a small subsect of one country. Doesn't really compare.
carick of hunter moon chapter 19 . 2/8
thank you for the update and good plot hook so in charater having her normal knocking on the door
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 19 . 2/5
Its kinda refreshing to read something so clearly Legends after all this time.
mwinter1 chapter 19 . 2/5
Cool.
Jewel08 chapter 19 . 2/1
YAY!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING!

YOU ARE THE BEST SISTER EVER AND I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT!

On a more rational point, I like where you're going with this, but you still haven't explained what the signifigance of Harry's blood from last chapter is!
Tata-Fox chapter 7 . 2/1
Luna. Isn't it obvious?
Ebenbild chapter 19 . 2/1
xDDD Only Luna! xDDD Well, I guess that she found the bridge and that she'll have to wait a bit for Harry. I wonder if she'll stay until Harry has finished his new adventure or if she's just there for a short visit.
I'm also looking forward to Harry and Jacen's findings and when they'll tell Luke and the others about their suspicions. I also wonder if there's a way for Harry to stay where he is while learning more about magic as well. I mean, Sirius can obviously teach him, but I'm not sure it'll be enough...
Well, I guess I'll see.