Reviews for Cold Comfort
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 1/8
J'aime bien cette scène jusqu'i ans voir 4 je ne suis jamais penché sur cette scène mais c'est en lisant un forum que je me suis mi a réfléchir et mon esprit est partagé entre ta scène et une scène un peu plus hot.
SolelyReader chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Really nice story. I am too among the few who don't believe they had sex that night since I believe they were finally in a place where they didn't need get physical to bring comfort to each other. Loved it.
EddyxMarvoloxRiddle chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Oh I really would have loved to have seen a continuation of this one-shot set right after Spike's death.
tawny chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Loved this sweet story! Good viewpt on what might have happened
HikariYamino chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
ASGF&t(*(* PUUURRFECT! *sobs* GAWD, THIS BRINGS BACK SO MUCH FEELINGS TO ME! GAWD! AH, MY HEARRRTT!
NicolinaN chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
That was beautiful. I didn't see them making love either. I wanted to, but it never seemed like it. I think this is what happened.
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was sweet, just a very nice sweet piece.
There wasn't so much closure as one would have liked for a series ender, A scene something like this would have gone a long way towards that.

(the comics really didn't do anything either. Other than regress these characters to a point where they aren't near the same as they were at the end of the TV show. Seriously disappointed in those books.) But that's the start of a rant for another time.
Thank you for this.
Miss Elly chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Oh, I really, really, liked this.

I find a lot of stories putting Buffy and Spike in romantic situations seem awkward or out of character, but you did really well. No awkwardness here!

I hate asking authors to do more... but you should! :D I'd totally read it.
MaireAilbhe chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Oh, so perfect and romantic! I think I actually *felt* my heart swell! :)