Reviews for Everything is not Fine
kmart92 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Amazing chapter! So glad Sam handled it the way he did. Update soon!
linda p chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
I really love your story. Please update real soon
smdaniels20 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Great update. Im glad Sam is willing to take Andy's side on this one. Update soon.
Jelly Bean Jenna chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Awesome hope we get more soon!
Jelly Bean Jenna chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Awesome!
Update soon!
jh126 chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Whoa! Seriously surprised me with that! I mean we could figure that it was coming out that Sam had spent some time in foster care. But not that Claire was involved! That far back? How old is she, anyway? Lot more questions zipping through my mind, but I'm gonna wait & see how you write the next chapters. Still doesn't explain the explosion, and the events leading up to it. I'm not a fan of Claires. In fanfics or in the Season 3 episodes. I was adopted, with my twin brother, & our mother gave us away like we were little puppies, which turned out good for us, as we had wonderful parents who loved us and wanted us. I'd be a lot harder for Claire to approach or impress. Hope Andy is at least somewhat wary of her. Course I guess it'll depend on Sam reacts to her, too. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
this story has a good potential, and is interesting. I will be waiting for more chapters...
rbfan624 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
This is great! I love where your taking this! The last part I didn't see coming!
linda p chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Wow. Didn't see that one coming. This is going great. Update soon
NCISRookie33 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Ooooo shit! Sweet my reaction would've been the same as Andy's of my mom was my boy... Srry 'partner with benefits' social worker!
edge15684 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I so did not see that one coming.
smdaniels20 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Wow, I wasn't expecting that turn of events. I wonder how Andy will react to the news... and Sam too. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
very good so far.
linda p chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Please update real soon. I am very hooked.
SurfingCountryGirl2 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012