Reviews for Glow
MissRyss03 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Yay! Even better the second time! You are so talented, how could I not be patient? Well worth the wait (I also second the requests for more ;) )
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
So cute and simple and fun and lovely. so glad you're back writing!
Consultant by Day chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
awww. glowing. not shining. hee hee. ;-)
buriedalive55 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
So sweet! I love nerdy Edward.
TwerdLife chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aww that story was beautiful

I love the reason why Edward keeps the stars... I sometimes think that way as I am also a nerd... The name "twerd" has more than one meaning... Great job! It was very cute and sweet! I loved it!
Queen of True Love chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Are you sure that you want to leave this as a one-shot? Are you sure? Maybe, perhaps, you could make it more...? please? preeeeetty please?
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
That was very sweet. Glad Edward found somebody to bond with :-)
love bite chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
what a tasty little one-shot. I loved it!
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Very cute!

Thanks!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This was super adorable! I really loved it. I have a huge soft spot for nerdy guys. I think that my favorite part was when he said the stars made him feel like he was a part of the universe. I would have kissed him at that point too.
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
this piece was so well written and Edward was too adorable for words!

i'm crossing my fingers (and toes!) that you'll end up writing a bit more of this :)
tawelephant chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
That was beyond beautiful. And I hung glow in the dark star stickers in my sons bedroom and playroom. And I love it everytime we turn off the lights at night.

Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Ahh, that was so sweet. I love a nerdy Edward, and I loved their stars on the ceiling. Maybe Bella will help Edward learn that it's better to participate in the universe.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 6/26/2012