Reviews for A New Kind of Life
Guest chapter 64 . 9/4/2014
Is it bad that I almost cried when the realization of this story hit me? That our heroes are gone? And their children are old? I think I need avatar the last airbender to come back. I need uncle iroh to teach me about life and tea, Zuko to teach me about my temper, katara to raise my hopes, Sokka to help me become the warrior he is, Toph to help me get through the hard times, and aangs optimisticness to put a smile on my face and teach me to keep on going, even when the world isn't the way I want it and life sucks, to teach me my glass is half full, not half empty likes it been for the past few months for me. I need these guys more than anything. I'm dying inside knowing that their gone and every time I see something like this story of fanart, I die a little more. Life is really stressful and I need uncle's wisdom right now. I'm so stressed and I need Aang to teach me meditation and how to deal with it. I need hope, I need katara to give me it. I need to stand up for myself more and speak my mind more often, and I need toph to teach me how to do just that. I need a temper buddy, someone to help me get over it without killing someone, and I need Zuko to do that. I need someone to laugh and make sarcastic remarks with, and I need Sokka to do that. I love these guys and they made me who I am and iroh taught me more than all of my family members combined.
Mockingjay34 chapter 47 . 7/3/2014
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I have to say that it's adorable. And this chapter made me laugh so hard. I was crying! Awesome story.
Phosphorescence chapter 64 . 6/20/2014
I thought that aside from the occasional grammatical errors this was excellent. Definitely something I'll read again.
JediMayukiDaAWESOME chapter 31 . 10/18/2013
Awesome chapter, man! :D
However, spiders aren't insects, they're arachnids.
Guest chapter 64 . 8/4/2013
This was the most well written fanfiction I have ever read but it also may be the best because its the first one I read. I really loved reading this it filled all the missing links between atla and lok perfectly and reminded me why I love avatar so much without the new episodes. The it Would be great if you did write about the zuko toph thingo. I'm going to miss reading it!
Guest chapter 52 . 8/3/2013
I cried so much. So much !
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
I am really loving this fanfiction, you write it incredibly well. but there is one thing wrong with this last paragraph Ozai didn't die his bending was only taken away but other than that this is amazing!
atlahppercyj chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
Hi! This is atla_hp_percyj_ from IG. I heard some other people talking about this story, so I started to read this. This is awesome! Great twist with the new character. Just one question. Is Ursa Zuko's daughter? Be aide I thought that Honora was his daughter. Because the fandom says that Honora is Iroh 2's mother.
themadprofessor chapter 64 . 4/11/2013
Well that's the end of that! In retrospect, I'm glad you never went about writing some of the things we discussed so long ago, you closed off this story perfectly.
themadprofessor chapter 62 . 4/11/2013
Finally Tenzin releases his pent up emotions
themadprofessor chapter 60 . 4/11/2013
Toph has completely gone off the deep end. I never thought she would ever attack Lin like that!
themadprofessor chapter 59 . 4/11/2013
At least Katara seems to be coping well, can't say for some of the others...
themadprofessor chapter 58 . 4/11/2013
Well she can scratch Lin off her list.
themadprofessor chapter 57 . 4/11/2013
Even under the stress surrounding her right now, she still cares deeply about her daughter.
themadprofessor chapter 56 . 4/11/2013
That's another one down for Lin.