Reviews for Her Lips Were Sweet
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Man, this was really really good! Nicely written -I have never, ever, read this pairing before, but I think you might have gotten me interested.
zielenna chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Oh, that was nice. I have never thought about that pairing, but they are literally made to each other. Calm, intelligent, open-minded.
We know Lily from the books and I know my head-canon Andromeda, and you somehow managed to make them both perfect. And, speaking about my head-canon Andromeda, HEAD, I repeat, it's quite weird. Legllimence or stuff.
And, about the writing thing, I don't know if I can judge this, because I am not English, but that was written well. Words just fit in their places.
The only minus is, that according to the HP Wiki, between Andromeda and Lily is at least five years of difference, which makes things awkward. But let's just happily ignore that, fanfic is great.
whatpassesformymind chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I really liked this fic! The comparison of Severus to a butterfly made me laugh - it's also interesting if you consider that later in life he's always referred to as bat like. It's not a pairing I ever considered before, but I enjoyed it a lot and the ending leaves you wondering what happened to their relationship in later life.
ilovemoony73 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is a nice, sweet fic- and it's clean! ;)
Normally I don't like stories that have Andromeda paired with anyone other than Ted, and there are very few people that I would read when paired with Lily, but you just made them work.
Not quite sure how to describe it, but I think their relationship is quite like Andromeda and Ted's, actually, because both are Muggleborns and either way she would get lip from her sisters because of that, it's just the matter that Lily is a woman that makes it different.
As always, the writing is impeccable. Vocabulary, grammar, punctuation, spelling even, I didn't notice a single mistake.
Rose Tylers chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
You really have a way with words - I loved how you described the scene. "...staring out instead across the glittering, slightly murky but still beautiful water, rippling slightly while the wind and golden-orange sunlight played upon it, and there was a misty, detached look in her eyes." That's such a beautiful line. I quiet liked this, even though I can't really imagine Lily liking a girl.
bluesargent chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I've never, ever thought of about this pairing before. As a die-hard Jilly shipper I found myself smiling a little at the weirdness of this pairing.
but, it was very well-written, and it was crass or rude, so that did make it better on my shipper heart to read, haha. :)
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Aww that was sosososososososososoosososo sweet! Just like the title :) the way that Lily brought up the "love" topic was very well thought out, and the confession and the kiss were absolutely perfect! Great Job!
Spiralling-Down chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Awww, that was so sweet! Andromeda and Lily is another pairing I've never considered, but that was wonderful. It somehow just worked so well, at least the way you wrote it! I thought you did particularly well to keep them both in character even while writing them as a couple. I love Andromeda's spirit of rebellion in this too! That seemed very like her. :) Anyway, I really enjoyed this. Congratulations! :D
my insides are blue chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Haha, this is really adorable! It was fluffy and sweet. I loved how Lily said she fancied a girl and it surprised Andromeda so much and then she understood it was her and it was just perfect!

Good job!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Andromeda really is the only one of the three Black sisters who has a solid head on her shoulders, and you portrayed that really well here. I like the way that you wrote her romance with Lily. Good job!
owluvr chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Very sweet story! My favorite part is how Andromeda is like "Oh," when she realizes that Lily likes her. People can be so silly somtimes, not noticing what is right in front of them, it makes me want to laugh. I also loved how you described that water, all murky but still perfect. I know you probably didn't mean to do this, but it almost reminded me of Lily and Andromeda's relationship: murky but still perfect. You probably didn't mean to do that, and if you did that's so cool. Anyway, great story!
the lola chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I like femmeslash, and it is seriously under appreciated in this fandom in my opinion! I liked your characterizations of the girls, and I liked the way you set the scene. The awkward conversation between the two girls was cute, and then the realisation and the kiss - perfect. Really nice :)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Aww, this is so sweet! Lily/Andromeda is definitely a rare pairing, but I like rare pairings, and I really like this one now. I've never really thought about them being friends, but I like the idea of it, and the dialogue between them is so nice. Haha, the line about Severus being a damned ugly butterfly was funny, also, that made me laugh. I like your portrayal of Lily and Andromeda, Andi especially, and I think you've done a nice job writing them. I love how their friendship started off just as Andi being rebellious, but then she started to honestly like Lily and notice how pretty she was. Great job, this was absolutely adorable and I loved it.
DarkLord667 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was great. It had great flow. I was able to grasp your takes on the characters, and it was a fun read. Overall, great job.
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
There is just so much to love about this story that I honestly don't know where to begin in my review.

It's pretty close to flawless. Your writing, your grammar and spelling, the way you portrayed the characters. A part of me now believes that this little moment truly happened. I love a writer that can make something like this seem so canon.

Everything is perfect and enjoyable. The bit about Sev being a "damned ugly butterfly" was my favorite.