Reviews for Lucy's journal
Evangeline chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I think this still needs a SERIOUS continuation!
Sophie'sForever chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Why did u stop writing? This was totally awsome! What happened? Pls pls pls continue!
CaliforniaStop chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Ah Percy again! Dear God he's fabulous... So unbelievably attractive in his own strange, pervy way. Whatever.

Liked this too, but oh Lord my eyes were going fuzzy! Maybe... break the paragraphs up a bit? The sentences sometimes were a little long-winded too.

(OH NO! I sound like my English teacher!)

I'm a Percy sympathizer, and am so bloody disappointed at the lack of Green Mile fics out there. I guess mine just explores his pervy side though... Oh well, what can I say?
TragicGuardian chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Ha, love these stories. Just my opinion, but I like reading it more so in this format [paragraphs and such]rather than the script. I gives it more feeling and seems more real, easier to read too. Nevertheless it's great, and Percy is portrayed great, just like him!

anyways, hope you keep going with this!
Tini Rini chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I love reading these! You do such a wonderful job. I really wish you would write more... *begs* PLLEAASEE!
Miss Morrissey chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
EXCELLENT! I'm another one of the pervy Percy-sympathisers. I like very much.
ghost-wiring chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
That was really nice! I'm a big Percy sympathizer myself so it was nice reading this. Keep up the great work...can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
I absolutely LOVE your story! I was overjoyed to find someone who feels the same way about Percy as I do. He is my favorite character and is quite misunderstood. I love how you put your character, Lucy, into situations shown in the book and movie. You did a great job! The only suggestion I have is to PLEASE add more soon! What happens to Percy and Lucy? I just have to know!

P.S.: Please feel free to e-mail me anytime. I am a great fan of Stephen King and his work.
The Cynical Flower Girl chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
pretty cool stuff- i like this new thing! keep it up!
Amymimi chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
This was good.. There aren't too many Green Mile fics... Although I do have a word of advice. Add more dialogue to the story. There are some really good occasions for dialogue in the story, and also make sure to start a new paragraph when dialogue is said.. I enjoyed this though, keep writing and updating!