Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
miss.happy.and.lucky chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
interesting to see this from snow's point of view. well written, great fic
Riicat chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Interesting! I do hope u update!
Flaming Blizzard chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh my GOD.

Why hasn't this gotten more reviews? You had me from the first two paragraphs. I adore Finnick and find Snow fascinating, so seeing this got me ridiculously interested. And boy, am I glad I clicked it. You captured Snow perfectly; his ability to manipulate, his cruelty, his way of looking at the Games... Wow. I think the thing that stuck out to me the most was Snow getting angry about Finnick, a fifteen year old boy, nearly breaking down because he's being forced into prostitution. THAT shows his cruelty more than anything in this story, in my opinion.

Thank you for a brilliant idea and a wonderful story! Have an awesome day :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
President Snow is so... evil. You made it so believable that Snow really did send Finnick that trident. Wow. You completely did this scene justice. Perfect.
chiisana-inori chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I really enjoyed this. It's a good explanation for Finnick's post-Game celebrity and I could totally see Snow being capable of such creepy manipulation. Great job. :)
callie0612 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
...

*jaw drops*

...

Holy moly. That was so scary yet perfect and poor Finnick and what a creepy idea, an old man coming into your house and threatening you... Oh... My god... THAT WAS AMAAAAZING
CJstoriesandobsessions chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
That was amazing. I don't know how to describe it, but its the way you wrote it. Like, its got words that dont even exist in my vocabulary. Not sure how to describe it, but.. its just.. wow, i have no words to describe it. This is indeed the best fanfic i have ever read! Please read!
person chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Nice job

But eeewwwww

An old man walks into your house and forces you into prostitution

...blerghk?
Yaya The Elf chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This is excellent! Please continue!