Reviews for Konoha's Dovahkiin
Rebmul chapter 1 . 12h
I'm pretty sure this story and all your others are dead but here's hoping to see them updated or adopted some day
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 14 . 7/14
this is the best skyrim naruto crossover that i have ever seen
H-Ren chapter 8 . 7/11
I actually really dislike it when authors who keep posting spoilers and such in their a/n's, especially since we already know the general plot of the quests themselves, so for me seeing these things in bold when pressing next chapter is kind of annoying... But enough about my bitching. It's a fun story to read, but I wish you would focus (even) more about the things we don't know about the quests, rather than the main objective. (didn't we all kill that girl at the mill with an arrow, and perhaps loot the corpse). Or maybe try to incorporate some frustrating things you are unable to do in skyrim because of the way npc's work. ( for example, if you master enchanting or smithing, some guards will ask you to improve their weapons, and I'd have loved to see them walk around with my badass equipment, which your Naruto could totally do) or have more character development on certain npc's without it really having to do with plot advancement, just for the sake of making the story less predictable to read (a great example of this is reading game of thrones, where you're frequently introduced to new characters and wondering how they'll play into the story only for them to be killed by a bear)

Anyways, I'll wrap it up a bit,.. I tried giving you some tips which I personally think will make this story and even better read. Keep up the good work
And now the thing I came to write the review for...: dragon priests! I hope Naruto will get their masks because they're absolutely badass, handy, and the quests were fun
Could you make Naruto uncover a Thalmor plot for an invasion instead?
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 6/6
Naruto's already strong and smart he's just not some lame-ass gary-stu for fifteen year old virgins like in this shit story.
Centh97 chapter 23 . 6/2
please update this story
hagox chapter 23 . 5/9
C'MON MAN!
I BEEN WAITING THIS CHAPTER FOR 2 YEARS!
DON'T TELL ME U QUIT THIS STORY!
wolf10000 chapter 23 . 5/9
Are you died if not please update this story it's one of my favorites
Red-The-Shinigami chapter 17 . 5/7
oh well I'm still gonna do it though
Red-The-Shinigami chapter 17 . 5/7
DAMN IT! I WAS PLANPLANNINGNIN ON MAKING GAARA TAIJUTSU ORIENTED IN MY BOOK ON WATTPAD! BUT INSTEAD OF MURDEROUS INSANE HE WOULD BE HAPPILY INSANE LIKE CICERO AND THE JOKER!
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 1 . 5/2
Go fuck yourself Kishimoto lover.
Stormingisraphel chapter 19 . 4/29
Dude...I feel like you should have badass!naruto in the description, but you don't have to add it... I only say because i enjoy the fics where Naruto kicks ass without issue...since one saying I go by is; 'There's no kill like overkill'
StormingIsraphel chapter 13 . 4/28
Since none of the guards have said it to Naruto, I'll say it myself.
Let me guess; someone stole your sweet roll?
Robthekiwi121 chapter 23 . 4/10
Love this story shame it's not being updated any further
Robthekiwi121 chapter 9 . 4/10
Bah I've never actually let Ciciro live before lol so I didn't see anything new but it's good story