Reviews for Konoha's Dovahkiin
DeadParade chapter 23 . 5/21
I love this fix, I hope you continue it.
When is the next chapter coming I hope it come soon.
mjorns chapter 23 . 5/13
Enjoying the story eager for more
Pertemis fan 1 chapter 11 . 5/9
Please continue bye writing this awesome story it freaking amazing!
Shonisto chapter 4 . 5/5
Love the story, would enjoy seeing a certain unique weapon in it as well though, the weapon in question being Dawnfang/Duskfang from Oblivion: Shivering Isles DLC, if it could be worked in, love all your stories, keep up the good work
InExperiencedVeteran chapter 23 . 4/28
Did you abandon this story I hope you didn't cause it's a really good story. I really enjoy reading it.
YubelHaouJudai chapter 23 . 4/23
there will dragonborn saga?
yindragonkiba chapter 23 . 4/14
Love this it's a heck of a story
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 10 . 3/31
still think the Ebony mail is a must have. for one it is an EXTREMELY powerful suit of armor, plus the stealth bonus it has make it perfect for Naruto as a shinobi. the only thing I never liked about it, was that there weren't more pieces to it. honestly I think a set of gauntlets and greaves made from ebony but with a slightly different design would go beautifully with the armor, especially with the proper enchantments. add muffle to the boots, fortify one handed, maybe some magic buffs. and definitely want an ebony helmet with a water breathing enchantment. add all of it together and you have one badass set of armor perfect for an assassin/warrior/shinobi like Naruto. has all the defense he would need, plus the correct enchantments to still keep him as one hell of a stealth killer.

design wise, I like the Nordic Carved Bow best, while in game the dragonbone bow might be the most powerful, that never really sat right with me. I mean if you look at how they are made, the dragonbone bow is a short bow, pretty strong on its own and has moderate range. the Nordic Carved Bow on the other hand is a heavy draw Recurve bow, MUCH more penetrating power then a basic short bow. might not have the range of a traditional longbow, but its much more accurate, and much more likely to punch a whole straight through what ever your shooting at. contrary to everyone's opinion, the dragonbone bow is NOT a long bow, a long bow is almost 7 feet long when strung, and has a range of, if I remember correctly, a little over a mile. of course to get that rang you need to aim it like a mortar and use the arch to get the distance you want. the longbow is more a military bombardment weapon then a hunting implement.

also the arrows fired from a long bow are typically around 4 feet in length. so all in all, the longbow is HIGHLY impractical in skyrim.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 2 . 3/30
just to clarify, skyrim isn't a continent, it is in fact a country... or more technically a province. Tamriel is the Continent and Nirn is the world. just thought I would point that out to you now. im not sure if this is a recent mistake due to the rewrite, but if it is, I felt you should know. if it isn't and has been there awhile... then I have no clue how the hell I missed that last time I read this.
kingsj10 chapter 6 . 2/19
vampirex5
gandalf da black chapter 23 . 2/13
This iOS really good I can't wait for him too meet serana
polarpwnage chapter 11 . 2/11
Um You do know that Dragons aren't born from eggs right? They are brought into being Fully matured
tamagat chapter 23 . 2/3
is this on hiatus? coz that would really really suck a lot of ass and dix
ZombEwok18 chapter 22 . 1/31