Reviews for Konoha's Dovahkiin
Shadowolf chapter 16 . 7/24
HA THAT REF DOE HAHAHAHAHA!
Dakota chapter 23 . 7/17
Update soon
This is a good story Naruto makes good and realistic progress with his skills. Also being able to use both mana and chakra attacks. But I have a idea what if in this story when he combines both mana and chakra in an attack could result in bleach style or Fullmetal Alchemist attacks to and to his skills. Also I have 3 questions 1st what happened with him trying to learn summing the toads? 2nd now that he knows about his parents and doesn't seem like he wants to lead the leaf village will he rebuild his mother's home village? 3rd instead of loving Hinata will he see her like a little sister like Babette with her clan skills she would make a great assassin or healing mage? Please keep updating this great story!
Alucard-Masters chapter 1 . 6/19
is it wrong of me to want to see gamabunta get pushed back by a fus ro dah? or naruto beating lee(with all his gates at the time open) in a foot race by using wuld nah kest? or naruto showing sasuke how to really breath fire with yol toor shul? ... so many interesting things.
mightyvish chapter 23 . 6/12
Sad there has been no update in a year, would hate to see such good stories be left unfinished.
Grimmich chapter 2 . 6/7
I think werewolf would fit naruto's personality and temperment better... And if later he returned to his world then the whole inuzuka clan could become his new legion or what ever...
grimmich chapter 8 . 6/7
So he wont be like an alpha or lord, just werewolf and a vampire sometimes mixed?
grimmich chapter 7 . 6/7
Why doesn't he just forge his own shinobi weapons? If he is already a master in the forge then it shouldn't be that hard...
grimmich chapter 6 . 6/7
Wow astrid is annoying... I hope naruto decides he doesn't need the guild soon if only to rub it in astrids face
DeadParade chapter 23 . 5/21
I love this fix, I hope you continue it.
When is the next chapter coming I hope it come soon.
mjorns chapter 23 . 5/13
Enjoying the story eager for more
Pertemis fan 1 chapter 11 . 5/9
Please continue bye writing this awesome story it freaking amazing!
Shonisto chapter 4 . 5/5
Love the story, would enjoy seeing a certain unique weapon in it as well though, the weapon in question being Dawnfang/Duskfang from Oblivion: Shivering Isles DLC, if it could be worked in, love all your stories, keep up the good work
InExperiencedVeteran chapter 23 . 4/28
Did you abandon this story I hope you didn't cause it's a really good story. I really enjoy reading it.