Reviews for Konoha's Dovahkiin
david.teague.3950 chapter 19 . 3/14
I can find a few of the Black Books, my favorite goes hand in hand with Spamming unrelenting force, watching my victims turn to dust is fun to witness, not as fun as hearing creatures "break" and die, heck this one time I saw a mammoth teleport up into the sky, before falling to the ground and dying, I've had two WTF moments the first was when I sent a Frost Troll flying with Force unrelenting only to hear a snap like sound, the troll never got back up after that. The second was the Teleporting Mammoth.

I have had numerous irritation moments sadly when the game just freezes on me, one I can respect so I try not to spam the technique, but a month ago when I stopped playing the game I was scrolling down through my shouts when as soon as it reaches Soul Tear the game locks up, I force it to turn off give it a couple seconds to reset and try it again only for the same thing to happen, and I was trying to kill Alduin too.
david.teague.3950 chapter 18 . 3/14
You know I'm still waiting for you to either "Revamp" this story like you said you were going to over 2 years ago, or just straight out and update this.
Alejandro19gold chapter 23 . 2/8
please continue! PLEASE! UPDATE!
Silent Evanescence chapter 3 . 1/31
You have no originality. Like, at all. This is just Skyrim dialogue pretty much verbatim, with very few deviations. Boring.
hero of time45 chapter 23 . 1/25
you better continue this or get someone to finish it for you
Nameless God chapter 23 . 1/7
By Oblivion and Reindeer, why have you abandoned this?
TheChaoticOne chapter 23 . 1/2
Update?
PersonaUserOrpheus3245 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Naruto's already strong and smart he's just not some lame-ass gary-stu for fifteen year old virgins like in this shit story.
yindragonkiba chapter 23 . 11/30/2016
mooooooreee please
Guest chapter 16 . 10/28/2016
HAHAHA HA OMG THAT WAS A NICE ONE! JUST LIKE WITH OL' NATSU!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/27/2016
*sniffs and wipes away a few tears* I'd never thought that I would see the day. The day when naruto was doing practically what I thought was one of the best things to do in skyrim. I LUV IT SO MUCH! OH HOW I WISH HE RIPPED OUT HIS VICTIMS HEARTS! STRANGLE THEM WITH THEIR INTESTINES AND WATCH AS THEY DROWN IN BLOOD AS THE LIFE LEAVES THEIR EYES! IF ONLY HE DID ALL OF THAT AND SO MUCH MORE! BUT THIS IS GOOD! OH HOW I HOPE HE JOINS THE THEIVES GUILD!
ChaosDragon25 chapter 23 . 10/7/2016
For the love of Dovah Please update was freaking amazing and i just binged all chapters
gingkahagane chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
great rambo reference
OrianBloodBath chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
I'm casting my vote for hybrid, however I think the kubi could change it just a bit so the wolf side is a little more Fox like. After all he is a giant Fox. Also I would like to vote for Babette. I know by now it's probably decided but I figured what's the harm.
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
1,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »