Reviews for Konoha's Dovahkiin
Nemesis Lyonner chapter 1 . 10/30
you know the reboot is update,,
Vanquisher chapter 23 . 9/16
Skyrim is by far my favorite game. PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY
Griffin87443 chapter 23 . 7/27
damn keep the fanfic up please I love the story
Hey I know it's been a long time since you've updated this story but I'm in love with it abd would like to see it completed keep up the good work
FanFic Writer117 chapter 8 . 5/13
please, please keep going in this story, it amazing and i can stop reading it over and over, and its one of top 10 fanfiction out of (and to be exact) 25,987 other story's, and i know you might not get back to this with your other story's, so all i can do is wish and wait, and sorry for rambling
Kitsune Sennin113 chapter 1 . 5/2
happy are you trolling this story did natsu put you up to it "Aye"
Kitsune Sennin113 chapter 1 . 5/1
No, You'll never be alone, I'll light the night with stars, hear my Whispers in the Dark
david.teague.3950 chapter 19 . 3/14
I can find a few of the Black Books, my favorite goes hand in hand with Spamming unrelenting force, watching my victims turn to dust is fun to witness, not as fun as hearing creatures "break" and die, heck this one time I saw a mammoth teleport up into the sky, before falling to the ground and dying, I've had two WTF moments the first was when I sent a Frost Troll flying with Force unrelenting only to hear a snap like sound, the troll never got back up after that. The second was the Teleporting Mammoth.

I have had numerous irritation moments sadly when the game just freezes on me, one I can respect so I try not to spam the technique, but a month ago when I stopped playing the game I was scrolling down through my shouts when as soon as it reaches Soul Tear the game locks up, I force it to turn off give it a couple seconds to reset and try it again only for the same thing to happen, and I was trying to kill Alduin too.
david.teague.3950 chapter 18 . 3/14
You know I'm still waiting for you to either "Revamp" this story like you said you were going to over 2 years ago, or just straight out and update this.
Alejandro19gold chapter 23 . 2/8
please continue! PLEASE! UPDATE!
Silent Evanescence chapter 3 . 1/31
You have no originality. Like, at all. This is just Skyrim dialogue pretty much verbatim, with very few deviations. Boring.
hero of time45 chapter 23 . 1/25
you better continue this or get someone to finish it for you
Nameless God chapter 23 . 1/7
By Oblivion and Reindeer, why have you abandoned this?
TheChaoticOne chapter 23 . 1/2
Update?
PersonaUserOrpheus3245 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Naruto's already strong and smart he's just not some lame-ass gary-stu for fifteen year old virgins like in this shit story.
1,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »