Reviews for An Act of Kindness
slytheringeekfreak2017 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
wow, this was really great. and yes, i really preferred it to the real episode
riot3672 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Hmm, it's an interesting take on Amon's character. I can't think if he'd give up on his quest with mercy or not. On one hand, he was just shown that his ideals aren't necessarily true (not all benders are bad), yet he seems like he'd be tenacious enough not to let emotion get in the way once his mind was set. I think you've shown both sides of that character, and it was interesting to see Bolin in such a dark shade. I mean, this is Bolin, the sweet earthbender. Even so, I can see him going to those extremes to avenge Mako. It's a sweet brother moment, and it's nice to see Korra show mercy - seems like an awfully mature Avatar thing to do. :)

One last note - I really like how you started the fic with Amon dragging himself to a motorcycle. I love those simple scenes that show how far a great man can fall. Nice fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
wow...that was deep...ur a pretty good writer man/chic.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This is really good but through the whole thing this sounded like a dragon ball z moment when vegeta and goku were fighting each other and at the end krillin tried to kill vegeta with a sword while vegeta tried to get away on his space pod
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I love this act of mercy. It was wonderful