Reviews for The In Between
sherimi chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Loved It ! I am such a shipper of Black Hawk, i love read anything i can find about them. So thank for writing this.
dearestnatasha13 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
(Speechless) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is my favorite Blackhawk fic ever! This is so sweet and romantic without being over the top. Great job!
retwin chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I think this is my all time favorite Widow/Hawkeye fic. I felt the emotions and enjoyed the look at a life they both seem to want but cannot have. Thank you for sharing...
justawritier chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
This was awesome. Loved the fill in the blanks for after IM2 and the avengers. The post-avengers chapter was very sweet and IC.
LadyWater chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
I'm glad that you're doing more. Very nice in how you use their relationship to build the plot and characters. Looking forward for more.
Candycane chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
It was a great story. Such sweetness! Loved it. Keep writing!
Lya Darkfury chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Awww! So sweet and true to their characters. I love it. Is this really the end for this one? I certainly wouldn't complain about reading more, but thank you very much for writing what you did. It was well done, a very accurate feeling showcase of their relationship and their confusion of feelings for one another. As always with your BlackHawk stories, I loved it!
discordchick chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Wow, this is exactly how I would imagine this night after the battle to go. Realizing that there are deeper things there between them and getting ready to face them. Please continue :) I'd like to see Tony teasing them and Clint matching wits and Natasha being impressed and proud and possibly smitten.
WellITriedSoManyOptions chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Great work. Your characterisation is honest that you could definitely imagine it and your plot in entertaining!

Thanks!
mellbell12123 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
They are so beautiful together. I love how you wrote them
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I give you permission to proceed as you see fit.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
YES YOU SHOULD CONTINUE.
this gives me so much feels i cant.
oh god the otp feels.
help your writing is so amazing and brilliant that ive fallen and i cant get up.
Abbie Brown chapter 1 . 6/28/2012