Reviews for It's Still Cold in Alaska
bellasera chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Finding all these older fics...quite a gem in this one! Wish it had continued...
dairxoxo chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Beautiful
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
This is so, so beautiful. So very in character to where these two could go of they'd allow themselves that luxury. One of the best pieces I have read thus far.
Molly chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
This was romantic. I really did like it a lot. I think you captured Natasha and Bruce well. However, I got confused about half way through as to wether they were in a bathroom or an elevator...(did I read that right?) but then you did make it clear it was a bathroom. Great job and keep writing :)
StilinskiHolmesOdaire chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Wow...this was perfect, thank you 3
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Wow, I didn't expect this idea and I didn't expect to like this fic as much as I do. Too many writers here try too hard to make relationships happen. This relationship, which may go no farther than friendship, show an amazing trust between to characters I did not expect to see form.
Bravo.

Mom
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
They just have the greatest chemistry you can work with and you have succeeded my good man.
Blood Dragon XIII chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I really loved this, like this is probably my favorite piece. It is gentle and tender without being cheesy an cliche. I love how you brought up the fact that she isn't invincible and she does fear him, but doesn't hate him. It is just a wonderfully written story that I wish would continue. If you don't continue this I would then wish you write more drabbles like this. I really love Bruce/Natasha, it seems so logical and really obvious in the movie. Coming from someone who has read both of their character's comic books, I think you really stayed in character while still softening them a little.

Great job. Keep up the good work.
RKF22 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
very nice loved it
LisaLovesCurry chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Great story! I love these two together, and this was a really great scene. :)
Thallys chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Black Widow/Hulk love ? Count me in, that was excellent. Now I need more, really, loads more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Omg, this was so sweet and really beautiful. It was surprisingly in character, too. Awesome job, hope you write more of this pairing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
So, I have NO idea why you don't have about a million reviews for this story. I love this pairing, and I love how...subtle this is. It's nuanced so perfectly that I love you and also hate you a little for writing this. WONDERFUL job.