Reviews for Fly Away
Luigi man21 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Haha! Reference to Portal! Good one Hawk!
Blossom the Cellist chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
Wait...was Luigi's last line referencing a SEQUEL TO THE SEQUEL? *is hopeful*
Unless you meant the epilogue... D: But I'm glad there's gonna be one anyways. :D
Anyways, that was awesome! I can't believe this is almost feels like just yesterday you were still writing Crash and Burn! XD
Happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday happy birth—
*computer beeps*
I think I broke the 'happy birthday' button... Wait, that doesn't exist? Well, it does now! :P XD
Happy birthday (again) and I can't wait for this to be updated! :)
(lol I'm hyper XD)

-Blossom OUT-
LKIA chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
Aww this story's almost over :( but at least this was an awesome story :)
Pandamonium2 chapter 13 . 11/1/2012
Noes! Aaron died! Honestly, I had no idea he was going to die. When you said character death, I thought you meant Crystal's.
Detective 51 chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
1) Yay! Aaron didn't kill Crystal and NOOO! Aaron died! In my world he lives! :)
FIckerkdn chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Aw man...the story is almost over... Well I can't wait for the final chapter. :D Wonderful job as always ..
FIckerkdn chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
I liked this chapter a whole lot. :D I wonder how Candy and Violet will assist Mario in the final fight. Finally I have caught up! Whoop! :D Next chapter!
FIckerkdn chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
Dat cliffhanger! Must read next chapter! I am enjoying all of this story. Once again great job with it. :D
FIckerkdn chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
Yes! Another awesome chapter!
9/11 was indeed a very horrible time in history. May those souls rest in peace for all eternity, watching down over us with love. :/
Anyway, onto the next chapter.
FIckerkdn chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Oh boy... I wonder what is going on in Aaron's head. Another great chapter and I'm sorry you weren't in a great mood when you updated this story. On to the next chapter!
FIckerkdn chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
One story you are working on is Dear FFN.
Once more another awesome chapter! I don't mind if it is short at all. :D Sorry I haven't been reviewing this story much lately; I' been busy with my other stories and life. I promise I will catch up, don't worry. :)
ImSpidey2 chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Pandamonium2 chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
Hi! Finally reviewed! I saw lots of clues showing Crystal's death, so I wasn't really that surprised. But Crystal didn't really die, did she?
FIckerkdn chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Another Cliffhanger! I must be blowing up your story right now with all my reviews! Muhahahahahaha! Next chapter!
FIckerkdn chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Oh no, poor Luigi! You are evil Hawk of the Cherrywood Vines! Nah, I'm kidding, this story is awesome :D Next chapter!