Reviews for Oyster Tea
britinvasion80 chapter 17 . 7/15
I love this story. Will you be continuing it?
ShortHappens chapter 17 . 5/23
Nooooooo you sucked me into a cliffhanger! Excellent story please update!
Aeryn Levia chapter 3 . 5/11
Intriguing! I'm loving this story so far!
powderkeg chapter 17 . 4/22
Nooooo! I am such a Hatter fan, I hate to see him stuck on tea and acting so...wrong...toward Alice. I am riveted by your story and eagerly await your next update!
Madaya58 chapter 17 . 4/7
I see you haven't updated in a long time...:(
But please come back and write more of this one...:)
Pretty please...:)
Juliastes chapter 17 . 4/5
Wonderful. I love how you've tweaked with the plot points, keeping the story true while playing with character development.
rats xp chapter 17 . 4/1
Poor Alice, I hope Chez will take her in without much trouble, and I hope Hatter will get his act together soon :/
SitarLover chapter 16 . 2/23
you haven't updated in so long, and when you do update, you rip my heart from my chest because now i can't wait for the next one. you're brutal. and you're brilliant. 3
Mata7Ashita chapter 1 . 2/23
The update notification I got this morning absolutely made my day!
Glad we found out the reason behind Hatter's strange behaviour, horrified at what the reason was...Can't wait to read how this is gonna turn out!
rats xp chapter 16 . 2/22
uh-oh Hatter's done it now :-(
I hope Chez will be able to help Alice, if nothing else :(
also YAY you finally updated!
AND Hatter is an IDIOT! :P
Geminii524 chapter 16 . 2/22
WoW! That was an INTENSE chapter! A new source for tea? O, It's just awful! Hatter is so torn up about what he learned, I don't think he can think straight. And being high on tea is no good for anything. Especially scaring Alice like that.

Glad you are back! Another chapter soon please.
Love this! Can't wait for the next!
Mata7Ashita chapter 15 . 8/28/2015
I am love, love, love, love, loving this! Really curious how this is going to turn out.
Was hoping for a happier reunion between them, what's gotten him so angry...
Is there any chance this story will be updated?
Bridgette chapter 15 . 8/21/2015
Please make more!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/12/2015
hi, I recently started reading your fic in October and really enjoy this story and the interesting ways you re-imagined the original work. thank you for a wonderful story please keep writing. i'll be waiting patiently for each new update.