Reviews for Oyster Tea
NoVacancyMind chapter 18 . 2/6
AHHHHHH SO EXCITED I JUST FOUND THIS AND I LOVE IT!
Seriously amazing! Your Hatter is even more fascinating than the shows! His dark side is showing and it's as addictive as tea!
I love a good au and this is a FANTASTIC one. Know any others you can recommend?
Madaya58 chapter 18 . 1/24
Hello,

I'm so very happy your back.
This is a lovely story.
Please keep writing.
I must know what happens.
ichyabbygirl2345 chapter 18 . 1/21
i wouls like to read more just to see what happens after this point but great story i loved it
Ybs chapter 18 . 1/14
Wowowow! I haven't watched the series, but after reading your fic, I think I will. A great story with interesting insights into a darker Wonderland. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lizard21 chapter 18 . 1/13
Poor Alice, well it's not as if she had any where else to turn. Stupid Hatter! Can't wait for the next update. Also question is your Chez like the Tim Burton Chez cause they seem similar?
So happy for the update! I hope she is not stick in that boat for too long.
Clare chapter 18 . 1/10
Hey! Finally got to catch up with this story, I'm really enjoying it!
Juliastes chapter 18 . 1/10
Welcome back. I had to take a minute and refresh my memory on what had previously occurred. And here's hoping Chez didn't figure out how to open the box.
Primeval.Abarai chapter 18 . 1/9
Yay! So excited for an update! This story is like oyster tea and I'm addicted!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/2/2016
Love this! Please write more! Will there be a Chapter 18?
pennygoesmeow chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
More more more! I love how well you imagined Hatter's character and I just fi isbed chapter 17! I will be lost until this story is finished.
britinvasion80 chapter 17 . 7/15/2016
I love this story. Will you be continuing it?
ShortHappens chapter 17 . 5/23/2016
Nooooooo you sucked me into a cliffhanger! Excellent story please update!
Aeryn Levia chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
Intriguing! I'm loving this story so far!
powderkeg chapter 17 . 4/22/2016
Nooooo! I am such a Hatter fan, I hate to see him stuck on tea and acting so...wrong...toward Alice. I am riveted by your story and eagerly await your next update!