Reviews for Oyster Tea
Bloody Phantom chapter 10 . 3/10
Things are getting heated! I am interested and hooked. What is going to happen next? The common question in the mind of ever reader and it's on my mind right now.
Masokittie chapter 10 . 3/9
I'm sorry to see this story wasn't finished. I really enjoyed it!
JaviM chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Please, please, please, pleeeeeeeaseeeeee, update! This is the only fabulous Alice fic I could find!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
Love this. Are you going to say how Alice got/taken to wonderland?
Geminii524 chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
The plot thickens! Alice has been outed to Jack. I smell trouble all over this crazy scheme!
Nocturnal Elle chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
This is getting so exciting! Good thing there is still some comic relief, such as those three-eyed kittens.
Geminii524 chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
oh happy dance! I've been on vacation this past week and what a fabulous surprise to come back to. 2 chapters in a row! Way to go Betagirl - please give her a cookie! Looks like smarmy Jack is stirring up a bit pot of trouble. Hatter is wary and Alice is alarmed. Oh, dear! Can't wait to read the next chapter all queued up!
Aliceoflegend chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
wow! the stakes are getting high - so happy you updated, my breath is bated! Oh Alice - oh Hatter - damn, Jack! Sorry yourselves out! Great chapter, it's so nice to read something properly punctuated, without typos or spelling mistakes, for once!
canterlevi chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Ugh, Jack. Not much to trust about him. Making Hatter an offer 'he can't refuse' and threatening him with Alice's safety in the process. An interesting and edgy and dark chapter to move the plot forward.

Gah. I hope Hatter and Alice get to talk honestly, but I'm still sure she's going to be reticent. I look forward to reading about their growing fascination/interest in each other, and hopefully this situation may be a way for them to learn to trust each other.

Regarding the original movie, I know the director said he saw Hatter as sexy and popular with the ladies, but I always saw the character as quite lonely, and I see that here. His inner excitement as he entertains the thought of just having someone to play 'cards and Shribble with' makes my heart all soft for him. And now to be threatened with possibly losing the one person who seems to tolerate, if not actually like, being with him makes me anxious for Hatter!

I'm also hoping Alice won't be fooled by Jack's charm and will start seeing him as someone not entirely trustworthy. She's very cagey, that Alice, and I know she'll do the right thing when the time comes.
clockadile chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
C'MON ALICE! CHEW HATTER OUT FOR NOT WANTING TO HELP HER PEOPLE!

But how long has she actually been in wonderland? And would she actually want to go home? Will her dad still come into this!? QUESTIONS! QUESTIONS! QUESTIONS!

WAIT NO! DON'T TELL ME! QUESTIONS ARE GOOD! I sit here and wait now. Yes. yes.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
Great chapter, I'm excited to see some action with the plot!
Nocturnal Elle chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
Basically, I echo Shahrezad1. And can't wait for the next installment!
Shahrezad1 chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
Oooooh, the plot thickens! :D And we learn about Hatter's past in the process. I just hope that he gets a chance to explain to Alice.

This is definitely an interesting take on how the resistance exists in this AU, which I look forward to learning more about. And thank heavens Alice is realizing that mayhap Jack isn't to be trusted-even if she is going to speak up for herself now.

A very enjoyable, thought-provoking chapter. :)
canterlevi chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
I'm enjoying this alternative take on the Alice story. Looking forward to more!
Kell chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
Holding on to see what happens next Soon yea?