Reviews for To Build a Home
This was such a wonderful fanfiction to read! I absolutely loved it! You did a great job!
helloyesimhere chapter 21 . 1/8
This was such a cute story! Amazing job!
BYoshi1993 chapter 20 . 12/11/2016
Fantastic. I loved everything about this story.
MWrighty18 chapter 21 . 11/1/2016
I have now re-read this fic for the 4th time. It has become my reading on the way home from work for the past week. Just as compelling as the 1st read Amazing !
Chim Cheree chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
Nice. And way better to read now that you made it obvious when you change the POV.
Chim Cheree chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Don't know if you still keep up with the reviews for this fic, but anyways: I liked the first chapter a lot, especially your characterisation of Mike. The only thing bothering me is the sudden shift in POV. It's Mike from the beginning, and then suddenly you switch to Harvey. It's kind of grating because as a reader, I'm pulled out of the story, and it also takes away from the "mystery" (for lack of a better word) - it's more interesting to read scenes from one perspective and not be in the know about everything. Of course that's my personal preference. Looking forward to the next chapters.
Savy160 chapter 21 . 4/30/2016
I absolutely have fallen in love with this story! Your writing is flawless and so precise and your character portrayals are spot on! Amazing job! I can't wait to read the sequel :)
Leonora Chris chapter 20 . 10/8/2015
Ugh... This was horrible... For making me feel all of these feelings... I loved it.
ItsDxrkInside chapter 19 . 8/25/2015
oh my shit you are amazing i literally spent the whole of today reading up to chapter 19 and i would read the last 2 but my eyes are closing im practically falling asleep so ill save them for tomorow! its just so perfect youve done a wicked job and i love this chapter 19 its wicked really
Chrille chapter 20 . 4/19/2015
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! It's my first fan fiction in english (I'm from Germany), I've read the whole story in two days. I like Harvey as a dad and you describe him so real, all the things about not caring and so on. I could really imagine that this happens on TV. Great. Now i begin to read "To build a family". You are such a great writer. Thank you!
xenabear chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
I laughed out loud at the conversation between Louis and Harvey. you keep very true to the characters.
crazygurlz chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I am seriously rereading this story again because I love it too much, and I especially like this fatherly Harvey to Mike relationship. Plus, the show is completely AWESOME! I saw the new episode tonight on USA network, and the ending was like... mind blown
weemcg33 chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
I absolutely adored this story from start to finish. You captured both characters really well and made the entire story very believable. I do love fatherly Harvey, that man would make a wonderful dad ;)
Anyway, awesome writing! I loved it very much!
PippaFrost chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
Oh my god the tears wont stop *crying eyes out* and i have to be up and ready by 7 am magnificent writer bastard! The feels god! The feelsssss!
(sorry swearing but that happens when you read stuff like this oh and im .the so thanks to you i tonight)
PippaFrost chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
Oh god... Shitshitshitshit harvey you idiot damnit! Where the hell is donna when you need her?!