Reviews for To Build a Home
Kilataia chapter 20 . 7/2
Great story !
JimChou chapter 20 . 6/23
Congratulations for this outstanding Teen fic.I've read a lot of them in various fandoms and this one is now probably in my top two favorites. I've recently discovered suits and this fic brightened my days... You tied all nicely up even if the main focus was Harvey and Mike (and rightful so!). I appreciated especially how you handled the issues when Mike messed up and Harvey had to go all parental on him. Harvey never gave Mike the impression he could get away with everything but you spared us the heavy talks about rules and consequences I'm so fed up with (many Kid and Teen fics writers seem quite fond of that kind of thing). Mike and Harvey are both decent people and they try their best so I found your handling of those issues more normal and quite insightful. You tried to show them willing to understand the other one's side and listen and improve. That's what I tried with my daughter anyway and it works so far. Wish you a lot of success in fanfic and real life!
Dani for Jesus chapter 21 . 4/8
I loved reading to build a home now I'm reading the sequel to this story to build a family
This was such a wonderful fanfiction to read! I absolutely loved it! You did a great job!
helloyesimhere chapter 21 . 1/8
This was such a cute story! Amazing job!
BYoshi1993 chapter 20 . 12/11/2016
Fantastic. I loved everything about this story.
MWrighty18 chapter 21 . 11/1/2016
I have now re-read this fic for the 4th time. It has become my reading on the way home from work for the past week. Just as compelling as the 1st read Amazing !
Chim Cheree chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
Nice. And way better to read now that you made it obvious when you change the POV.
Chim Cheree chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Don't know if you still keep up with the reviews for this fic, but anyways: I liked the first chapter a lot, especially your characterisation of Mike. The only thing bothering me is the sudden shift in POV. It's Mike from the beginning, and then suddenly you switch to Harvey. It's kind of grating because as a reader, I'm pulled out of the story, and it also takes away from the "mystery" (for lack of a better word) - it's more interesting to read scenes from one perspective and not be in the know about everything. Of course that's my personal preference. Looking forward to the next chapters.
Savy160 chapter 21 . 4/30/2016
I absolutely have fallen in love with this story! Your writing is flawless and so precise and your character portrayals are spot on! Amazing job! I can't wait to read the sequel :)
Leonora Chris chapter 20 . 10/8/2015
Ugh... This was horrible... For making me feel all of these feelings... I loved it.
ItsDxrkInside chapter 19 . 8/25/2015
oh my shit you are amazing i literally spent the whole of today reading up to chapter 19 and i would read the last 2 but my eyes are closing im practically falling asleep so ill save them for tomorow! its just so perfect youve done a wicked job and i love this chapter 19 its wicked really
Chrille chapter 20 . 4/19/2015
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! It's my first fan fiction in english (I'm from Germany), I've read the whole story in two days. I like Harvey as a dad and you describe him so real, all the things about not caring and so on. I could really imagine that this happens on TV. Great. Now i begin to read "To build a family". You are such a great writer. Thank you!
xenabear chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
I laughed out loud at the conversation between Louis and Harvey. you keep very true to the characters.
crazygurlz chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I am seriously rereading this story again because I love it too much, and I especially like this fatherly Harvey to Mike relationship. Plus, the show is completely AWESOME! I saw the new episode tonight on USA network, and the ending was like... mind blown