Reviews for To Build a Home
Chrille chapter 20 . 4/19
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! It's my first fan fiction in english (I'm from Germany), I've read the whole story in two days. I like Harvey as a dad and you describe him so real, all the things about not caring and so on. I could really imagine that this happens on TV. Great. Now i begin to read "To build a family". You are such a great writer. Thank you!
xenabear chapter 5 . 3/15
I laughed out loud at the conversation between Louis and Harvey. you keep very true to the characters.
crazygurlz chapter 1 . 1/30
I am seriously rereading this story again because I love it too much, and I especially like this fatherly Harvey to Mike relationship. Plus, the show is completely AWESOME! I saw the new episode tonight on USA network, and the ending was like... mind blown
weemcg33 chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
I absolutely adored this story from start to finish. You captured both characters really well and made the entire story very believable. I do love fatherly Harvey, that man would make a wonderful dad ;)
Anyway, awesome writing! I loved it very much!
PippaFrost chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
Oh my god the tears wont stop *crying eyes out* and i have to be up and ready by 7 am magnificent writer bastard! The feels god! The feelsssss!
(sorry swearing but that happens when you read stuff like this oh and im .the so thanks to you i tonight)
PippaFrost chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
Oh god... Shitshitshitshit harvey you idiot damnit! Where the hell is donna when you need her?!
PippaFrost chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
Okay so last review was done wjen they were about to start talking
now they re talking and the are tears
PippaFrost chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
Ph my gpd its freaking 3 am and my laptop is at my parents bedroom and oh my god somebody just fucking knosck sense into them and oh my god you fucker! You and your stupid chapter tittle! I mean sure it makes you think something bad will happen but this?! Are you freaking kidding me?! Im actually crying of exasperation! Why are they both so damn stupid?! Why god why?! *cries*
PippaFrost chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
YES! YESSSSSSS! THAT'S RIGHT! YOU ARE! YES! FINALLY! NOW MIKE HAS TO REALIZE IT AND THEY FINALLY FREAKING REALIZE THEY LOVE EACH OTHER AND THAT THEY'RE SO NOT LEAVING EACH OTHER! YESSSSSSS!

*seriously, fire in my eyes*
PippaFrost chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
oh my god my heart... just... ugh...
PippaFrost chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
OH MY GOD MY HEART FRO CRYING OUT LOUD!
PippaFrost chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
OH MY GOD THE ALMOST HEAD BANGING THE DESK JUST KILLED ME!
AND DAMN IT MIKE!
PippaFrost chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
OH MY GOD I FREAKING LOVE THIS!
PippaFrost chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
OH MY GOD DONNA YOU BEAUTIFUL GODESS!
marthapreston4 chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
awww this was making me cry