Reviews for Steam
eviemiss100 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
that was really good !
thoughtsareconstellations chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Just reread this and I cannot believe I never reviewed. Shame on me. So let me tell you that I absolutely love it and that I wish you would write more. *hinthint*
I'm really into the whole destroying thing because in the context of the story it's almost painfully true. This oneshot perfectly captures this kind of surreal situation and I think you deserve far more credit than you seem to have gotten.
Love,
Jojo
MariaKatharina chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Love it. Just love it. Finally, some really good Akkarin and Sonea Fanfic. Thanks.
guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
really good ! so much detail... well writen :)
xThaliaX chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I like how you use the stream and the water metaphor to describe that they are leaving the world behind.
The destroying and rebuilding aspect is brilliant.

Great Job. :)
Sansa16 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
hmmmm
Loten chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Good Black Magician fics are hard to come by. Nice one :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I am actually HeadlessHedwig on here, but can't be bothered to log in. *refrains from moaning about the new software*

This was nicely done. I loved the extended metaphor; the idea of them destroying but re-building one another. Touch of genuine originality in a scene that is re-written to death.

Kudos to you.

Only thing I would say, (sorry, I work on one compliment and one area of improvement, no one is perfect, but I like to try and get them there!) is that there are a couple of spelling errors here "Disguarded" should be "disgarded" and a couple of areas where I think words should be removed for the flow of the piece, but these a minor. Brilliant job. I can't say that enough :)