Reviews for Drop in Reality
I was hesitant at first to read this story. but I got completely sucked into it and by the time I had noticed I had finished all you had written. excellent story.
Shego Fan 7 chapter 9 . 1/3
Great story! I look forward to the next update.
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Minor typo:

You wrote 'franticly' instead of 'frantically'.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I feel that Ron should feel a bit more conflicted when she kisses him when she's evil. He should feel bad that Kim has to have been turned evil to put that much passion into the Relationship. If I were him, I'd be thinking that meant the original relationship wasn't as good as previously thought.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
I absolutely love this story...I think I've only liked one portrayal of zorpox better, and that wasn't the shows...please keep them coming
BartWLewis chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
Awesome. Ron's got Yori on his side.
JPElles chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
I like Yori. Good to see this. And hopefully Yori and eventually Sensei will see this Ron good or evil isn't "Evil". After all even evil he doesn't want to kill anybody for no reason, or take over the world and rule as a dictator.

I'm sure going forward Sensei will see just how dangerous the new Kim is. Curious where this goes. Rather than the normal Ron making use of his repressed talents in favor of helping Kim, or just being lazy. Will this be the darker Ron going the other way and getting in touch with the good qualities of his former lazier self? If it is it is the first attempt at that I think. Keep it up. Ron just needs one more girl and he has his own angels. :)
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
I'm sorry to see not more reviews for this story.
It is very well written, good balance between dialog and narration.

I can't wait for this to continue, I am wondering when the evil Kim and evil Ron go at it.

Plus will Hana be an unknown factor in this story?

Thank for the time and effort you've put in for this.
etyberz chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
Great chapter! Some many pieces, but one variable can shatter the strategy!

I look forward to the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
AngelicInkLing chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
Light is my guide.. Darkness is my shelter.. Things are starting to pick up.. Hope there's more action scenes.. Wonder how Shego would react to Yori.. *smirk*
AngelicInkLing chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
Ninja back up?. Cool!
AngelicInkLing chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
Hmm.. There's that "there's more to this" feel.. I like it! :)
AngelicInkLing chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
Err.. O-kay.. That was a little.. Shego losing even with the new F'n suit.. Damn.. I did like how Drakken's invention a.k.a Helen could dish out the pain.. I always had that suspicion that somebody was just sabotaging Dr. D's work.. If not then he could really take over the world.. Mwahahaha! XD
AngelicInkLing chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
Hmm.. Things are definitely sketchy.. I think this chap was a bit more like the calm before the storm.. Looking forward to the reading the next chap.. (Which I am just about to do right now.. lol) :)
AngelicInkLing chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
and we hear from the background... "Hicka-Boo-Hoosha!" "Booyah!" Shego's super suit is the F'n tech.. Great idea on that one.. Hat's off.. Damn.. That's one sick-ass piece of tech.. Not sure how it fares with Kim's especially now that she's all destroy the world and all but IMHO it all boils down to the user.. XD Great Chap!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »