Reviews for To Help or Not To Help
jrzgrl02 chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Hey TG... its me...jrzgrl02...wld like to read this story...why is it discontinued?...i yhink its a great fanfic...hope i can read more...want to know how the warlords react to kylie nein around the ronins n also if ryo is fallon for kylie...
Emerald Eme-Pon Walker chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
...I don't know whether to laugh at or pity the guy Kylie brings home... PLEASE TELL ME YU SAVE ANUBIS! I LOVES HIM LIKE A BROTHER! HE'S TO AWESOME TO DIE!
jerseygurl02 chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Hey...it's me again...jerseygurl02...just got done reading To Help or Not To Help...and I really enjoy it...wish more chapters were posted...keep up the great work... ":D
LittleMay chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Ooh man, this story is so interesting! Can't wait for more!
Vampire Ronin chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
You're welcome!
Well, in the English version, they seem to use the mind link on many occasions. But I gotchya! In one of the fics. I have of them-since right now the others don't permit in having that yet-I have them mind speaking. 'Vampire Warriors' it's called.

Again, waiting for that next chapter! :)
Vampire Ronin chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Just to let you know, Cye has green eyes not blue.
...we can question Kylie more," 'Rowan' said. You misspelled his name there.

Sorry for not getting to reading these other two chapters sooner!
I'm not a fan of the Warlords, except for Anubis, but I am curious on their reactions in this!
LdySubaru chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I'm so sorry I didn't get to review before your new chap, so I'm liking your story and can't wait for more so update soon ok?
LittleMay chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Poor Kylie having a fever sucks! D: Keep at it, I'm lovin' it!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
very good so far! keep going!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Hey LittleMay here!

Ooohhh my my, things are gettin interesting! Keep updating! :D
Vampire Ronin chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
_' What? I was curious...and it's good!

Like how you added their mind link. Not many do that.

Looking forward to the next chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
HI! LittleMay here! :D

Thought I'd check out this story since you suggested it and I like it. Can't wait to read more!
LdySubaru chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Ooh Intriguing new story! Want to see more!

Stay golden
Vampire Ronin chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Curious on how this goes.

Hope to see the next chapter!