Reviews for Life in New York City
Vania de Paula chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Nossa, chorei com o jantar de despedido do Neal. Amei, obrigada.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
THe Storm Bringer chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
I think Jeff Easton, should have taken this route instead of the way he has gone. In fact you did very well.
I'd challenge Kramer, to the eight passes I.E. Court for his actions.
Marianne J chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
MozinDC is genius
govgal chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
nicely done!
jjgeraghty chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Great story, I just wished it continued!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Thanks for the story.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
I did love it. Nepal's tricks to irritate Kramer were perfect. I could picture Kramer's face clearly in my mind.
Cartega chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Great ending to a great story :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Yeah, Neal is back in NY, wonderful! :)) And that idiot Kramer got his punishment. :))

Nice job! Thanks for writing!
cmtaylor531 chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
awe, Peter/Neal happy ending. No better than that. So excited for White Collars return tonight.
penguincrazy chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
chatper 7 and 8 were both great, really loved them and the whole story! Glad to see Neal is okay after getting shot and that he got to go back to NYC
Faultystars1357 chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
I applaud thee, my friend!
It's fantastic! A good ending! I enjoyed reading this.

I hope you don't mind but I have a request for a story, one about de-aged Neal. I love dragging fics and there are sites for WC, soooo... If you will, thanks.

Anyway, I'd always wondered what would've happened at Caffery not ran... I guess you supplied a clue! Thanks!
penguincrazy chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
great chapter, loved everything Neal and Mozzie did to mess with Krammer. I really think it would have been interesting thing on the show if Neal really left with Krammer instead of running. That way Neal and Mozzie could have messed with him like this.
Cartega chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Doing great, keep it up!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »