Reviews for The Matchmaker
Iris chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
Aside from finding the comment from Kise about dominance being okay because he's a BOY a bit offensive, I found this fic as amusing and enjoyable as the last :)
Nashiru Miharu chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
Ahahahah the end was really funny xD Pot Kagami, he's done for! Midorima, Kise and Aomine will lecture him for sure! And if he's lucky, hell get away with only that! Ahahah
Kise and Aomine are soooooo cute! I seriously loved those two! They are waaaaaaaay adorable for their own good hehe :P But I'm happy things worked out for them! They deserved it after so much time n-n
Kurokocchi is really amazing! *-* Getting them together like that, that's to be expected from him hehe He's awesome :3 But it was really funny when Kuroko commented that seeing Kise and Aomine was kind of hot and then he went and kissed Kagami! I was like "No waaaaaay~! Ahahahah Kuroko, you perv! Ahahahahah x3" So yeah, I had LOOOOTS of fun :D
Loved this two shot too! Great work with it!
Take care!
Kissuuuuus
Nashiru Miharu chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
OMG OMG OMG the dramaaaa! Goooosh I love this! This atmosphere, this tension, this feeling, the EMOTIONS! *U* Waaaaaaaa I LOOOVE THIS! The moment where Kise realised the truth, that he liked Aomine all along, that he and no one else saw Kuroko because he wasn't with Aomine or anyone at all, THAT moment was like the best of this part! Definitely! It was like "OMG this is so addictive! I can't take my eyes of the screen!" So yeah, this is pretty awesome x3
Can't wait to read the rest!
Kissuuuuuus
Prustrian Beast chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
OH MY GOOOOODDDDNEEEESSSSS! *extreme fangirling*
If I were there, witnessing AoKise's hot make out session, I'd take lots of picture of them! And a video, too! /
fucking shit chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
HAPPY ENDING IS HAPPY YOU SHOULD MAKE REALLY HOT SMUT I'LL CHECK OUT YOUR OTHER FICS LATUR HUHUUJ MIDORIMA AND TAKAO ARE HERE TOO THE NO PROBLEMO SHIP LIKE NAGISA AND REI LOL BUT BUT WOW TETSU BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER AND THEY THOUGT THAT THE OTHER LIKED KUROKOCCHI CREYS BUT WHY DID THEY HAVE TO GO INTERRUPT GLORIOUS OUTDOOR KAGAKURO SEX :"((((((((
fucking shit chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
DUDE HOLY FUCK HELL WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL I AM A SOBBING MESS BECAUSE WOAH I AM JUST WHAT EVEN HAPPENED AND THEN POOR IGNORED KUROKOCCHI AND AOMINE'S SHADOW HOW DID YOU EVEN I CANNOT.

/INVOHERENT MESS ATM.

IF THIS WAS A DRAMA I WOULD BE SCREAMING SO HARD MAKE IT HAPPEN DIRECT IT CANNONIZATION PLS.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
omg love the ending this is so cute and funny!loved it!
The venom in her words chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
omg i love this! lmfao the ending :D
SeaWeedHead chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I liked your story a lot! I'm more of an AoKise fan so I found this one more interesting than 'Kissing Practice' but both were really cute!

I liked the way you analyzed Kise and Aomine's relationship, it was thoughful and very deep.

I also enjoyed the way you wrote Kagami's character, being much more believable than other fics I have read. He truly is a sweetie!

And I do not mean to be uber picky, and maybe I'm over reacting, but to be honest I found your following note "Despite being long in America, Kagami was still a pure boy after all." to be a tad offensive. I am American, and although I am aware that many other countries do not have favorable impressions of us, not all of us are bad and indecent. I am sure you did not mean it in such a way, but maybe considering how you word things may help a bit :)

Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us!
kroscetish chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Pheew! That's cute!
AispuroLogic chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Nice sequal! I love the comedy you added into this! :3
topaz38 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
I'll be honest I'm only reading this for the KagaKuro. Not much of an AoKi fan. Anyway, this is so great. I went from trying not to choke with laughter to dampening a tissue. Not to mention the appearence of Midorima and Takao, and their reactions to AoKi's public make out. So good. Really, it is.
aoshouki chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
w-what are you doing, aokise?! it's public park, u know? hahaha
though i could'nt find any humor (excepts midotaka), but this fic is soooo cute
good job, author-san!
blurryfaceimagines chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Aaaaahhh! So cute! You totally made up for depressing me in the lat chap author-san! This is beautiful!
blurryfaceimagines chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is awesome!... I was kinda lotsa saddened at the depressing parts and couldn't help but feel depressed and sorry for poor Kurokocchie...
But at least the ending was amazing!
Love it!