Reviews for It's Not a Date!
Goo chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
You did a really good job characterizing them :) I also thought the pacing was excellent. Just be careful of, not sure if there's a name for it, but 'floating speech': where there is speech but it's not attributed to someone. It's not always necessary, but it can be a bit confusing for the reader and take them out of the world a bit if they have to pause to figure out who said which lines.
Zerely chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Any chance for this becoming a three-shot? -
I liked it a lot, obviously :) And there isn't enough Love so Life stories out here :(
nberes chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
AWWW that was so sweet!
Great job on the writing; extremely interesting and engaging; you should definitely keep writing; if not this story, others like it. I hope I can read more of your material in the future :)
Chibi Yachiru-chan chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
After reading this fanfic, I don't think of you as an amateur. 'cause this was so good. The way you've subtly blended the romance in this slice-of-life (I LOVE slice-of-life genre more than any other) The twins and Shiharu and Seiji were well in character.
*applauds*
Keep up the good job :)
FanFicLuver3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Omg this is soo cuteee 3 Thanks for writing, keep it up! :3
bookworm1945 chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
That was really nice, thoroughly enjoyable. I really liked your writing style, it encompassed a lot of emotions and actions in a fluid, natural way. Also, I felt that you captured the characters really well. The dialogue was natural, if a teensy-bit more unrestrained than in the manga. All-round, a very good piece. Kudos!
lechat23 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Ah... why does it ended? :( Why don't you continue this? I like this story so much. They're IC enough. No worries :)

Thanks for sharing.
lechat23 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
It's a date! It's a date! It IS a DATE! :D Why the two of them so bothered with that? Hahaha... I like this.
Miu Di Nuvola chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
'But…but Sei-tan and Shiharu-tan like each other, right?' Akane-chan said
What a smart little girl she is.
blackknight291 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
cute... well i like the simple pairing of the two
FairyTailFTW8D chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I love Love So Life especially the twins, Aoi is my fav twin XD.

Great story so far!
ringringrang chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
This is so cute! I love it so much. I hope you will make more one-shot or multi-chapter stories for the pair.
lostanddistracted chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
I love. Keeeeeeeeepppppppppp gooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnn nnnnnnngggggggg...please :)
CelestialBlaze chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I LOVE IT. LOVEITLOVEITLOVEITLOVEIT SO MUCH THAT I CAN'T EXPRESS IT IN WORDS. It's great that people update Love So Life fanfics, as it's not very popular and there aren't many fics. I'd love to hear more, CONFESSION SCENE?! LOL, continue of you can :) I was thinking about writing a multichapter Love so Life fic, please support me! *bows*
kimoanh chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I really enjoyed it! I think you got the characters down very well. Thanks for posting!