Reviews for Tomorrow Comes Today
nerdfighter chapter 19 . 2/14
please finish this! it was VERY good. i loved it. so... if you have any time, please finish this. it will make me happy! :) i have to know what happens with the whole adair person thing cuz wasn't he one of the rescuers? and please do make alex go all suicidal. hes to good for that. thnx
DFTBA
(dont forget to be awesome)
LucyReywood chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
I love this fanfic! Please don't give up on it as it is one of the best that I have read for ages!
Little13Silence chapter 19 . 5/17/2014
thanks for saying when you will likely update this story, this is a great story, it has all the things i love! XD
plzkeepon chapter 18 . 5/8/2014
Oh my god! Please update! I just started reading fanfiction and I just zoomed through this. I love the plot. So much has happened and it's not over. Things just heated up with this last chapter! I just love the story but it doesn't look as if you've updated in a while and it doesn't look like you have any plans to! :( Could you let us know either by posting an AN about whether or not you are continuing or by posting another chapter (if you are)? Please. I just love the story and can't believe it ended when you threw that at us! Great story and please update?!
silvertears chapter 18 . 4/27/2014
I know it has been awhile, but I truly hope you have not abandoned this fic. I couldn"t stop reading it, and then I hit the end like a brick wall in the face. It's driving me crazy no knowing what is going to happen. Will Alex start trusting them? Will they find out anymore about his experiences? Will he open up about his internal conflicts and feelings/emotions? The list goes on. I love the layout and the depth of the plot. So I ask if you have any plan on continuing this, and if so, how long do you think it will be until the next update?
ripper34 chapter 18 . 7/24/2013
good story
beertje chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
Please update soon
KoiKyuuiKitai chapter 18 . 5/22/2013
Why are all the people in fanfics named Adair evil? Makes me feel bad, seeing as that's my last name...
Me chapter 18 . 4/15/2013
Good story!
Please update soon? I would love to read more!
LittleRed89 chapter 18 . 1/7/2013
Fantastic story! One of the best on ff I think. I can definitely tell that you put a lot of effort into each update. It was nice to have most of the loose ends tied up in this chapter. I can't wait for an update!
Shadows and Lightning chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
The implied theme was 'you've been a very naughty boy, its time for punnishment' or something like that
Haha anyway i love the story so far (im only on 13 atm)
Lynx chapter 18 . 11/2/2012
Well, that was unexpected. In fact, most of this is unexpected. Hrmm.

Best story I have ever read. It's better than Anthony Horowitz's actual books, even!
ElodieKumari94 chapter 18 . 11/1/2012
yeah, I'm too lazy to sign in XP don't judge me lol.
Anyways, part of this chapter reminded me of one of my favorite Carrie Underwoods songs called "Change." The part when he's talking to Tom and calling himself stupid for thinking he could help eliminate the bad in the world. I'm pretty sure you've heard the song, but all the same I'm putting a link here :) it's a great song!

watch?v-KGXd4TUEMc
MonssterUnderYourBed chapter 18 . 11/1/2012
Awesome!
HollyBlue2 chapter 18 . 11/1/2012
Good Luck with NaNoWriMo! I'm doing it too! :D

You killed... Tom... :'( How could you!? How could you do that!? :'(

Update soon... after NaNoWriMo of course ;)