Reviews for Burdens
clank2662 chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
hurray
Plot holes chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
An interesting story, but the plot holes are canyons that really don't lead anywhere. The whole secret thing was silly and made no sense. If you can't trust your friends, who do you trust?

Your transitions are abrupt. Try running some time before putting Naruto and Sakura together in a torn down village and the next line living together in a newly rebuilt village.

Last, you make Naruto to clever. Too smart. He's average at best and it's his commitment to himself, friends and people that make him strong. You make him omnipotent and who wants a hero without flaws?

GL. JSM
Natalie chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
...where...is chapter...eight?! i'm sorry for my rudness it's just to much tension to handle! plz plz plz finish this! btw, your are one of my fav writers. i hope u have no prob with me calling you a writer. you have so much potential, i honestly hope your goals for your future come true. :D
GK the 9Tailed Reaper chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
cant wait for more of this awesome story
Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
WHY DID YOU LEAVE IT THERE?! DX UPDATE SOOON PLEASE!
Tahkz01 chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
What?...Confusing now my brain hurts lol.

GK the 9Tailed Reaper chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
great work so far cant wait for the next chapter
Kyuubi-Sama chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
God no, please don't ruin the story with the overused and totally cliche' pairing of Hinata with Kiba in this. I'll never understand why authors of Nar/Sak stories always pair her with that fea-ridden mutt, as if it's the most logical choice if she can't be with Naruto that Hinata couldn't do better than him.
Random chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Just got to the good part, then no more chapters. Update soon
XT3100 chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
sooo damn touching
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Interesting and very tempting:)...Please update soon!
VictoryPeace chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
plz update
sortofbored chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Whoa.
butterflyV chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
A cliffhanger! Update soon this is getting good!
Rangiku9815 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
please update as soon as possible