Reviews for The Way Things Were Not
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 5/26
Awesome. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
MarineWife chapter 8 . 4/4
I loved this story! I already knew I would enjoy it by the second chapter, but I absolutely love it! I wish it had been longer!
appleapplekiss chapter 8 . 3/9
This is really interesting! Kinda wishing there's a sequel... :) but I love it! Great story! :)
EmmaAthena2013 chapter 8 . 1/6
Aww ... Finally at an understanding ...
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Henry is such a sneaky little bastard!
Love this
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Such an adorable AU!
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
That was a start to a beautiful relationship.. Awesome! At first I was slightly torn by the changes you made, but I understand why you made them and the story really works.. :-)
uyarasa chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Hehehehe
EvilRegal6565 chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
Henry you sneaky little bastard
electrictwizist chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
The idea of Henry getting Swan Queen to happen is something that I never see until now but something I LOVE SO MUCH. This whole thing was adorable, and I love this Regina. Poor heartbroken Regina.
CdB55 chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
Cute ending, with Henry.
CdB55 chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Nice, nice, nice how you revealed Regina's thought process and showed her progression and then acceptance of what was truly in her heart. I could not see how you could turn this around in such a short time, but you did.
CdB55 chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
This is a good and interesting story. I hope you have finished it, or, if you haven't, that you do so.
CdB55 chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Yay Regina the Savior!
CdB55 chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Okay, so Henry's phases ... He knows now that Regina could use a second parent for him. Obviously, Emma could be that. But would Henry realize that the two women could develop romantic feelings for one another? Is that part or the plan?