Reviews for The Way Things Were Not
EmmaAthena2013 chapter 8 . 1/6
Aww ... Finally at an understanding ...
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Henry is such a sneaky little bastard!
Love this
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Such an adorable AU!
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
That was a start to a beautiful relationship.. Awesome! At first I was slightly torn by the changes you made, but I understand why you made them and the story really works.. :-)
uyarasa chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Hehehehe
EvilRegal6565 chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
Henry you sneaky little bastard
electrictwizist chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
The idea of Henry getting Swan Queen to happen is something that I never see until now but something I LOVE SO MUCH. This whole thing was adorable, and I love this Regina. Poor heartbroken Regina.
CdB55 chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
Cute ending, with Henry.
CdB55 chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Nice, nice, nice how you revealed Regina's thought process and showed her progression and then acceptance of what was truly in her heart. I could not see how you could turn this around in such a short time, but you did.
CdB55 chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
This is a good and interesting story. I hope you have finished it, or, if you haven't, that you do so.
CdB55 chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Yay Regina the Savior!
CdB55 chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Okay, so Henry's phases ... He knows now that Regina could use a second parent for him. Obviously, Emma could be that. But would Henry realize that the two women could develop romantic feelings for one another? Is that part or the plan?
CdB55 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Oh, poor Henry! I am seeing their personalities now. This is a fun story. And I like how Emma, I mean Mayor Swan grin, immediately noticed Regina's beauty.
CdB55 chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Wow.I'm finding this hard to wrap my head around. How much are the women's personalities the same as in the original story and how much are they different? At least some of my questions are being answered as I read along.
talkswithherhands chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
at first i was a little iffy about the whole switcharoo... LOL, but it turned out to be SO very wonderful and i love that you gave all the characters a new type of life without having to make it complicated like the magical world makes our show! and devious!Henry is awesome! :) thanks for sharing! :)