Reviews for Changes
SuziH-J chapter 17 . 1/14
Such a wonderful ending. Truly loved reading this.
SuziH-J chapter 15 . 1/14
So glad Gwen is gone.
SuziH-J chapter 4 . 1/14
Bloody Gwen, she puts Ianto through all that pain and suffering because of her stupidity, and then when she gets the blame for it expects everyone to feel sorry for her.
Jemma Grax chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
Ahhh, i loved every minute of reading this...fabulous ending and well written throughout. Thank you xx
Ecstatic-Geeky-Girl chapter 17 . 11/8/2013
I totally love this story! Just so you know, I read it previously and thought it wonderful and moved on to other Torchwood stories. Recently I kept thinking about this story, but couldn't remember anything to help me find it. It took me forever to find this story; I just want you to know that it was absolutely worth the search! lol
akawho chapter 17 . 5/29/2013
Loved the story, and am sorry to hear you won't be writing any more Torchwood fic.
akawho chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Great premise, I'm hooked! BTW, I thought I'd read "For Better or Worse" first, but I see that it isn't complete. Will you be finishing it soon?
nannily chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
Oops, I totally forgot that you already told me the babies name! And that it is a girl... Anyways, I'm sad it's over now (what about FBOW?)... Thank you for posting the story. :) And you're welcome!
PCJanto chapter 16 . 5/10/2013
Fantastic chapter,I didn't see that cliffhanger coming,nice move
nannily chapter 16 . 5/10/2013
Ooooh, he's giving birth! *_* I want to know the baby's gender! And the name! And whom it looks like! :D
Mie Mie chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Oh I need more of this! I love the idea of the tardis making things right for Jack. Update soon!
nannily chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
Yay, update! *_* And the water broke! O.o OMG, they're getting their baby! Woohoo! :D
PCJanto chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
Great chapter
The Little Geeky Piano Girl chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
Awww! Love this story! Can't wait for more of it and of 'For Better Or Worse'! :)
Kizzy chapter 14 . 8/20/2012
Hey guys, thanks for all the reviews 3

Shall I write a short fic for the time when Jack was poisoned? Turn it into a short story?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »