Reviews for The Legacy of the Vault Hunters
Terrorbyt3 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I. Love. This. Story. It is very well done in so many areas. The humour is great, the characters are great, just a few points you can improve on, and they are pretty basic.

Firstly, you are someone who changes what they are saying midsentence. You write one thing, then leave a word and keep writing, or change the sentence entirely. It makes the reader have to stop, go back, and make sure they get what you were trying to say. This can be easily fixed just by rereading your work, and doing some simple editing. It takes time, but it will give the reader a much smoother, more enjoyable experience.

Secondly, I just want to mention the simple punctuation errors, which can also be fixed with some simple editing. Your vocabulary is awesome, but it is at odds with the rest of your writing.

I really am loving this story, and I can not wait for the next chapter. Keep it up. :)
MEleeSmasher chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
You took very long! Damn!
BlandGardener chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Really Good, man. I can enjoy it even after beating Borderlands 2, which is the best part. Yeah, I just choose to ignore the whole age thing and go with childhood friends angle. I'm writing a Borderlands 2 fic myself so check that out. Hope you eventually continue.
KhaleesiBloodOfTheDragon chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Absolutely love this so far! You have captured their personalities perfectly, and as a huge fan of the franchise I love learning more about the story than what you see when you play the game. Looking forward to reading more, keep it up! :D
Natureboy3 chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Very good work so far. I like how you've tied all the DLC's together. Looking forward to more.
MEleeSmasher chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Nice I am now hooked, especially with the humor going on. Let's see what happens next.
shadowjohn 101 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
that is a really good story, never read a borderlands fic like this, also can't wait for borderlands 2 to get out and also to see what will you do with the new vault hunters, even though it will only reach my country friday.
JohnTheMoon chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
This story is good, I never owned the game, but played it from my cousin during a visit and I want it and the second one. This really does explain somethings that happen after the game. I liked the rant from Lilith and I'm still trying to forget that Vaginazilla thing.
Shadow Blade Shinobi chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
I love it hilarious can't wait for more
Chandler chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Excellent. All the characters feel like themselves and act like themselves. If there is another chapter coming up, I would be glad to see it